Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowOfALegend

time to call it quits in assassin

6 posts in this topic

playing with the new changes has gotten tiresome with the one-sided fights with alts and defenders ripping specials left and right

time to stop playing it seeing as it's not fun to play anymore

Stop your childish nonsense. Each one has its positives and negatives. Some are EASIER to play than others but if you give it some play you can play everyone very well. Keep in mind you have a 12.19% chance every match to get 1st place. Its not gonna happen everytime hell it may not happen for a week or itll happen twice in a row. Just focus on getting enough kills to get the rep. You can match more than once. This is not Shadow Assasians Online. Theres 100 other things to do just do it and move along, or dont do it. You arnt forced to do anything in life. Anything. 

The only thing bad about assassins now is those ppl with the army of alts that gets 15 kills in 2 mins. 

You stop playing I’ll continue and have full glyphs in 10 days.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Crashing player said:

The only thing bad about assassins now is those ppl with the army of alts that gets 15 kills in 2 mins. 

and it is getting worse by the day

14 hours ago, DarkKush said:

Stop your childish nonsense. Each one has its positives and negatives. Some are EASIER to play than others but if you give it some play you can play everyone very well. Keep in mind you have a 12.19% chance every match to get 1st place. Its not gonna happen everytime hell it may not happen for a week or itll happen twice in a row. Just focus on getting enough kills to get the rep. You can match more than once. This is not Shadow Assasians Online. Theres 100 other things to do just do it and move along, or dont do it. You arnt forced to do anything in life. Anything. 

I did the very same with windwhisper because I knew I could gain rep from mystica but with the reliance of those medals and the rank buffs combined with the fact you need a minimum of 5 kills just to progress a bit take a game take can take up to 40 minutes and turn into hours of extraneous labor that makes you wonder why you bothered.

Also you taking odds into factor is laughable as best as  was mentioned above you have players why resort to running alts galore to clean house as fast as 2 minutes flat and little has been done to combat that; in fact the new changes promote the idea to run alt more so.

Then we can continue on how imbalanced the classes are: go and ask anybody and they'll tell you seer and defender are the absolute best with beserk being punishing to the user (kinda contrary to the style of the game) and deceiver being as half geared as it gets with the spawn being a dead giveaway that a deceive is in the area

I absolutely enjoyed the game mode before the add-ons because it played to the style i liked in a game; being covert and and quick to think twice, act once and I have every right to complain over a bad decision that was made as hype; if it were originally was set with the classes, I'd have no complaint I just wouldn't have bothered to play.

Edited by ShadowOfALegend

yeah it was better before apart from the people with alts and people using bushes to hide in. My defender button doesnt even work half the time and in the previous mode, my first 1-3 kills never counted so I was always behind left to catch up.

There is no option for me other then afk surv for boxes then come back later and do assassin for rep, if I get a crap class, no prob I just exit