Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CornBeans

Removing lvl 40-50 bps terrible

9 posts in this topic

THis is forcing us f2p players to either quit or start paying money. If you lose f2p people you will lose a bunch of people who play the game with friends who pay to play and cause others to quit. Not a smart move.

Where is your point? why is it terrible? why are people quiting over this? why are f2p players forced?

1 person likes this

what are you arguing about, might be better to give details

1 person likes this

I guess he means that no longer can f2p players farm with alts then xfer the gold over easily with lvl 40 bp's

59 minutes ago, Zentax said:

I guess he means that no longer can f2p players farm with alts then xfer the gold over easily with lvl 40 bp's

then they should have saved those BP's or start buying some

1 person likes this

Even saving bp's you have a 30 day CD which means you need a hell of a lot to keep transferring gold. Sure there are people who abused the alt system and run like 50 alts, but there are other of us who are in guilds with P2W players who want to go along to higher raids with them. Running a small number of alts is the only way to keep up. I agree with him it's made things a lot more difficult.

There is a method to still transfer gold over and stack up gold by doing it. 

Yea it takes longer time to transfer big amounts but there is a way to benefit doing it. 

On all my characters (3) only had total of 90k gold last week. Now on all my characters have a total of 1.2m with most of it on my main. Dont need to abuse alt farmers and dont need to crash the market by doing so. 

2 hours ago, MikeeMiracle said:

you have a 30 day CD which means you need a hell of a lot to keep transferring gold

Yes you do and your point is?

Adding 40 and 50 BP to raids was terrible idea and you all came to forums crying yet you all found a way to enjoy it.

Removing 40 and 50 BPs from raids is a terrible idea and you’re all coming to forums crying.

I see a trend here.