Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowOfALegend

is there an incentive in playing any of the faction events

3 posts in this topic

40-60 and GF get a bonus of 10% more battle coin: yeah that's an incentive for me to play... naaaaaaw

Then you must not be too involved or interested in PvP. The stat bonuses from faction hunt is nothing to scoff at. Also, they max out at 30 kills whereas pve hunts go until 16? Right? 

Anyways, faction hunt gives a LOT of rewards for those who PvP often. Using the battle packs, I got fully geared and gemmed in just three days. It's a LOT more challenging to get a full honor set on a game like WoW. 

Just keep it up! It'll pay off. We need more playing PvP so the devs continue to give it love. If you need help, find me in game with the same name as on the forums.

Happy hunting!

20 hours ago, Xyranthion said:

Then you must not be too involved or interested in PvP. The stat bonuses from faction hunt is nothing to scoff at. Also, they max out at 30 kills whereas pve hunts go until 16? Right? 

Anyways, faction hunt gives a LOT of rewards for those who PvP often. Using the battle packs, I got fully geared and gemmed in just three days. It's a LOT more challenging to get a full honor set on a game like WoW. 

Just keep it up! It'll pay off. We need more playing PvP so the devs continue to give it love. If you need help, find me in game with the same name as on the forums.

Happy hunting!

do the stats have any effect on me raiding, if they do then I'll grind em out otherwise I'll do just fine