Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God Like

This game is just huge disappointment

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I started playing this game little over 6 months ago , When things were cool grind was acceptable and to me feels like fair to play. Now i feel like its a huge disappointment just because everyweek and every content involves more and more pay to win content to this game. I wish they sell only cosmetic items with minimal bonus n stuff in order to keep the balance. Sadly this is not a thing we can talk about it anymore. Here we go this week there's going to be a MOL at Lucky Draw and many other things for star circle( These are seriously important items for balance ). On the other hand now there's a thing called Diamond Chests contains gracious mega box which is free legendary inside it. There's a large amount of people who plays this game free to play and mayb if they like too much paying $10 between $50 which was fine but not anymore because no matter how much u grind as a really good player even if you're the best on your class. If you dont have $10,000 to pay for this game. You dont feel like you own something. More you give a chance more you lose eventually , Its really hard to stand against that much p2w content anymore. Here's an example ; When i was at 65k CR people around me was like 70-75k non p2w or small payment accounts . When i try to grind for 70k which is not happening , i'm still at 69k and i'm doing every single dungeon or what matters in this game so far Whoever was at 75k today they almost passed 100k. There's no point how matter you grind its just literally impossible to catch up or competetive with p2w characters in this game anymore. Which is sucks and eventually people will notice that grinding pointless and quit this game aftera all , if you dont feel achieving something in game. its simply pointless to play it anymore. Many friends quit for this unbalanced over powered p2w content. Seems like end of the road really close to me. I started this game with huge potential and hype. Now all im seeing is a company who wants to robb everysingle player who plays this game. what is left its just unncessary for long run this game will be like any other p2w game in the market this just feels sad for such a nice and huge potential game going to be a huge waste...

I hope DEV's and company consider this topic as a warning to keep their costumers and players . I hope they will make it more fair for everyone else. Otherwise its just huge disappointment. 

5 people like this

maybe they don't understand the old saying, trying to get too much profit kills business xD 

just like war robots, was great. now people dont like to play. shifting to another game lol 

C'mon, everybody knows that this game is totally pay to win since the beggining. At start you will se that you have a progress limit per day, and the only way to cross it is with money. You see it in the very 1st week of play, if you still plays, don't blame it =p

Plus companies needs to make profit to exist.

Do like me, buy the golden goblins, and play as a casual game, afk farm, rides with guildies and than go do something else, or make lots of toons to farm for you.

On 10/6/2018 at 6:20 PM, God Like said:

Hello everyone, I started playing this game little over 6 months ago , When things were cool grind was acceptable and to me feels like fair to play. Now i feel like its a huge disappointment just because everyweek and every content involves more and more pay to win content to this game. I wish they sell only cosmetic items with minimal bonus n stuff in order to keep the balance. Sadly this is not a thing we can talk about it anymore. Here we go this week there's going to be a MOL at Lucky Draw and many other things for star circle( These are seriously important items for balance ). On the other hand now there's a thing called Diamond Chests contains gracious mega box which is free legendary inside it. There's a large amount of people who plays this game free to play and mayb if they like too much paying $10 between $50 which was fine but not anymore because no matter how much u grind as a really good player even if you're the best on your class. If you dont have $10,000 to pay for this game. You dont feel like you own something. More you give a chance more you lose eventually , Its really hard to stand against that much p2w content anymore. Here's an example ; When i was at 65k CR people around me was like 70-75k non p2w or small payment accounts . When i try to grind for 70k which is not happening , i'm still at 69k and i'm doing every single dungeon or what matters in this game so far Whoever was at 75k today they almost passed 100k. There's no point how matter you grind its just literally impossible to catch up or competetive with p2w characters in this game anymore. Which is sucks and eventually people will notice that grinding pointless and quit this game aftera all , if you dont feel achieving something in game. its simply pointless to play it anymore. Many friends quit for this unbalanced over powered p2w content. Seems like end of the road really close to me. I started this game with huge potential and hype. Now all im seeing is a company who wants to robb everysingle player who plays this game. what is left its just unncessary for long run this game will be like any other p2w game in the market this just feels sad for such a nice and huge potential game going to be a huge waste...

I hope DEV's and company consider this topic as a warning to keep their costumers and players . I hope they will make it more fair for everyone else. Otherwise its just huge disappointment. 

I quit the game at october, came back 3 months ago. When i came back i was 45k cr with 18k hp 1.2 def warrior tank. Didnt know anything about star circles or emerged gears etc. After 3 months i am at 35k hp, 2.8k def and 76k cr. I have completed all the raids up to handy hammer heroic and in total in these 3 months i have spent 35$ to buy only the golden goblin deals to get tickets so i wouldnt consider myself p2w. You can do end game content as f2p so i dont agree with you in that regard. 

This game has one of the most expensive p2w systems. The amount of rng (although i hate the rng) in this game really favors the f2p and not the p2w. There are A LOT of negatives about this company i agree but i dont think this is one of the big problems.

There are some top 10 in our server that are f2p, to give you an idea our server max is about 105k CR . One thing though, most of those guys got every gem compo. Our server is the oldest so thats 3, maybe 4 gem bugs stemming back from october last year

Hey, I agree with you guys, I too felt really disappointed while playing the games due to the bugs.