Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arok

Tram snatch unkillable

7 posts in this topic

Title says it all, after tram was moved to surgewind wilds pvp map, opposing faction can do no damage to the tram =(

Posted (edited)

yes I can confirm this bug 

Edited by FerrocServer

Confirmed. It's actually awful and is putting a bad taste in people's mouths for PvP. @TinyDragon, is this being looked at?

Thanks for the feedback. We have looked into this one. The Rhinoceros Cart has too much HP, making it seem to be unkillable. We will resolve this issue and keep you updated.

TinyDragon

@TinyDragon I can confirm this bug.

Issue here, one fraction can kill Tram Cart... after kill, the Cart disappears for 2-10 seconds… and appears again in “bugged” mode (it’s not possible to kill it… HP is always full). It moves to end and disappears at last spot. 

40 minutes ago, Fire said:

@TinyDragon I can confirm this bug.

Issue here, one fraction can kill Tram Cart... after kill, the Cart disappears for 2-10 seconds… and appears again in “bugged” mode (it’s not possible to kill it… HP is always full). It moves to end and disappears at last spot. 

Thanks for the info. I'll pass along it to the team.

TinyDragon

it seems like there is too many in the event bugging it out and it takes no damage as we dont see any damage numbers. I have come back later when its not as busy and have been able to kill it