Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MacGyver

Customer service

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone had a good experience with customer service, in my efforts to get help I find they don't read half of what you write to them then reply with generic non helpful advice that is when they reply.

Such a great game it's really to bad they don't care about there players.

I lost access to my game account and emailed them off the same email address that they had helped me with the game earlier but instead of helping me they told me some garbage about customer privacy but verifying my identification is easy.had the photo I posted on MySpace uncropped as well, I'm so disappointed in the help I haven't gotten.

Had my guild members email them as well and still no help.

At this time I'm pretty sure they blocked my email or just don't care enough to even reply to me.

If anyone from netease could contact me it would be much appreciated.

At first their CS was awsome. It wasnt copy and past crap. Now you tell them about a log in problem and they'll send you some link with certain steps that wont work. 

Then youll figure out certain other steps that will work then relay those steps to them and they'll say "im happy to hear that the steps i provided helped" 

Like wtf. Then if you reply to that msg and tell them that their steps didnt do crap but the steps you figured out worked, they'll send you the msg about rating their CS. Give them a big fat 1 rating everytime now when they send that msg. 

Depends on what you need to be resolved. For example I accidentally dismantled L40 2.5% Diamond and got it restored with Light Elf's help in no time. Well actually 2 days but I understand how it works now. First line CS will tell you to prepare everything according to instructions they have for particular case - in case of item recovery, the dismantle materials need to be placed in bag. Then they wait for your acknowledgement (that's 1 day round trip in my time zone). When you confirm, they will send the standard "your issue is under review" boilerplate. This means it goes to higher level CS or someone who has required access level to restore accidentally lost items and send them via in-game mail.

Since they are processing the customer requests when it's night for me time, each message is at least 1 day round trip. But have seen responses within 1 minute in cases I reported game bugs.

Save time by always providing your username, s/n and server in initial request message.

Try writing your messages as simple as possible because they probably are not handled by native English speakers.

1 person likes this