Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fonill

Set transfer bugs

7 posts in this topic

@Ocho Just want to point out there is a major set transfer bug. Consumables are consumed but no transfer. 3 times in a very short period. Costing me my first core clear my spinning set :( (Got to excited and went ahead and emerged my first legend). Other bug I have noticed is when farming Divine essences and transferring sets off the set would transfer but it would also stick on the Divine. If it has always been like that I've just not noticed, but I've seen it 3 times since patch. 

PS I've contacted support but not sure what can be done. 

I have the same issue on my elemental.

tried to put a D3 set onto a D1 earring and staff and instead of swapping it put the unwanted set on both items and the D3 set is no longer there. this is a definite bug that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Support cant even understand the problem. they just reply telling me how to swap sets... what a joke.

This isn't a bug, this is the new swap feature.
Now you don't swap sets between 2 equipment, every equipment has it's own set bank, once you identified an equipment its set is added to the set bank (then you can dismantle or emerge that equipment and the set won't be lost).

If you want for example D5 Spinning on your offhand and you just got the equipment, go identify it then go Reforge > Swap set ON THE OFFHAND THAT YOU'RE USING click on [+] and you'll find the set there even if you dismantled the D5 offhand once you swap it both equip will have SAME D5 spinning, but the old set will be in the bank.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Read the patch notes. Everything received and identified after april 12th will permanently be available for exchange. It doesn't swap the sets anymore. Furthermore, you don't need to keep the items with the sets on it.

Not bugged

Edit: Avaclon beat me to it

Edited by Gier

@Fonill If you are talking about G set, then you need to upgrade Divine equipment 3 times (6 Frost Hearts) for G set to transfer to bank.

They should have sent in-game email about this. Not everyone is hardcore and reads every release note. They are sending in-game mails for much less important stuff, like stupid events that already cause 3 popups on login.

While we are at it, please remove the stupid popups or add checkbox "Do not show again". Can you really not fit all that sh** in a single popup? I feel like I'm browsing web with Netscape 2.0 every time I log into game.

I can also tranfer sets I havent identified...