Wubba

Heroes Gathering BUG!

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This morning I open the game and i wanted to collect that sexy diamond chest, but guess what I don't have anymore that option at rewards, my Heroes Gathering event dissappear from my main character, I entered on another character from the same account and I saw he have that option (day 6 says on it but I guess this option will dissappear on that account too on day 7 :)). Then where is from my main character? Playing hide and seek with me? I wanted to say another thing, before the maintenance I think my character was online because after the maintenance was finished I collect 2 rewards from Heroes Gathering ( day 1 + day 2 ), and this probably made me be in this situation or I don't realy know what happened. I realy can't understand why you can't solve bugs, I came back after not playing 5 months and all I can see is the game have the same bugs and new ones, and some new stuff added. The biggest bug that you didn't solve is that when you disconnect from the game, your character still remains in game for a time period from 5min up 30min/1h, this is one of the things i'm facing daily and i'm not the single person. 

About this issue I contacted the support too, in the next photo you can see that on my main character that i have this problem i don't have the Heroes Gathering and also the message to support: https://ibb.co/hgSrHo

It's not fair to lose the best reward that this game offer to players, all I can wish is a solution to this problem, to be more directly I want a refund, I want the reward that game promised me for logging 7 days.

Name of the character: Wubba

Server: Blazing Plains UTC+0

ID: 391157

Edited by Wubba

We're aware and looking into this one. Thanks for contacting CS first.

TinyDragon

1 person likes this

The problem has been hot fixed. Please restart the client to play the game. Please let us know if there are any further issues.

Thank you!

Tiny Dragon

2 people like this

Thank you very much, the problem has been solved, i received the diamond chest and the gem :x

I'm Carl Jerry by name i want to share a testimony on how Dr AKHERE was able to bring back my wife back to me, myself and my wife were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..My wife packed her things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with her, not until i met Dr AKHERE the great spell caster who was able to bring my wife back home, Dr AKHERE cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seeing results about the spell....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr AKHERE all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr AKHERE kindly contact him now:

Email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com 
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346