Impact

Terrorising our server

7 posts in this topic

Hello there,

Since a couple months now there are some players in MonkeyKing server that literally Terrorise my guild members, trash talking all day, Telling our members that we are ****, Spamming our inbox with friend requests all day, spamming us with stupid insults in PMs etc.

I been reporting this for many times already but since none of the admins or w/e you call yourselves has stepped in or did anything i decided to put it here so maybe just maybe you will get out of your little shell and care not only for how you gain Money but also your members that play here for over a year now?

Before i give evidences, i just wanted to announce to you guys that your administrative role is simply horrible and your game management is litteraly the worse i ever seen in any MMO i ever played in my life.

Now, previously to what im gonna show (which is simply so little compared to what they been doing so far) just wanted to let you know that since its going like that for over than 2 or 3 months we decided as a guild not to keep quite and answer them back.

Anyway, to the point. They keep making new accounts and spamming us from there. I demand that this bull**** will stop. Me and my guild are simply full of it all and had enough of this guys.

Best regards, Impact, MonkeyKing, Predator guild leader.

1 person likes this

I'm sorry that you're experiencing this. Let me follow up. 

hi RedPanda and ty for your reply bout this problem. 

i meen we in this game to have fun, build teams, making items and spending some of our time there cuz we enjoy in this game + we have a lots of ppl who buyed a lot of diams only to get stronger . And now we have this guy who talking $#!*$ every day ( not that i care but its anoying and our guild mates started to get angry at his writings about our guild Predator on MonkeyKing. Please if u can do something bout this problem we will be happy . 

he have like 3 accounts ( holymaster, Maestro -[ this is his acc but on other server and you can see his name on duel chat talking bad things to ppl without reason so there r much more anoyed ppl ] and SHAKURA ) and spam us like everyday nonstop. 

so please take a good look bout our problem with this guy and we r waiting your reply with solution. 

plus spare some moment of your time to visit us on Eternal Arena United eheheh  ^^ 

thanks and have a grate day 

1 person likes this

Still nothing changed.. And still no further information from u RedPanda. I am waiting

They aren't going to do anything at all netease has all but abandon the game and is pretty much just padding their pockets with events till they shut it down.