Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
0rih4z4rd

crystal bots - last call for YOU taking measures about them

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Will the crystal bots problem (people buying low price crystals automatically through automated keyboard and mouse with image recognition) be fixed soon or should i address it myself to the community?

It is annoying and it should have a serious (EVEN PERMANENT) ban for the people using it as it goes against your rules. After all, this guy is getting access to thousands of euros worth of items in your game by paying  a 38€ subscription to a 3-rd party software :)

There are 2 choices now, either you make them unable to do so, or i make a tutorial for all people who decide to invest in this game to use it.

After all, it is a smart investment of a 38€ to another company for thousands of euros worth of items in your game n.ever having to spend another penny in it

So, bottom line, will you fix it or should i give the knowledge of how to do it to all players so it it becomes standard and fair for all?

@Ocho @TinyDragon

Edited by 0rih4z4rd
3 people like this

Hi @0rih4z4rd,

It's many reasons to sell crystals for minimum price (50-200 gold). To say thanks to someone... to sell from Alts to Main character... and more...

Main point -> all players can buy it...even You have a chance to buy it quick... it's main role for live auction ;)

Best Regards, Fire

Posted (edited)

Hey @Fire

I understand that, if they were to do it themselves. 

Do you think it is fair for someone to get more crystals from 38 euros on a 3rd party software than those that spend thousands in the game to support it and/or make themselves stronger?

Also, do you think it is in the best interest of the team developping / maintaining the game, to lose potential earnings in their game to a 3rd party software?

Best regards,

0rih4z4rd

Edited by 0rih4z4rd

You can easily make this crystal bot using any of the script macro apps available in the net.

6 hours ago, 0rih4z4rd said:

Will the crystal bots problem (people buying low price crystals automatically through automated keyboard and mouse with image recognition) be fixed soon or should i address it myself to the community?

It is annoying and it should have a serious (EVEN PERMANENT) ban for the people using it as it goes against your rules. After all, this guy is getting access to thousands of euros worth of items in your game by paying  a 38€ subscription to a 3-rd party software :)

There are 2 choices now, either you make them unable to do so, or i make a tutorial for all people who decide to invest in this game to use it.

After all, it is a smart investment of a 38€ to another company for thousands of euros worth of items in your game n.ever having to spend another penny in it

So, bottom line, will you fix it or should i give the knowledge of how to do it to all players so it it becomes standard and fair for all?

@Ocho @TinyDragon

other games flat out outlawed them as it hurts business bottom line