Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EvoFang

Bloodthirst set good or bad? D0- Bloodthirst

8 posts in this topic

Can you guy please test your dps with bloodthirst and without it, MY DPS is around 90k ish with or without it.  Please really test it out before answering. 

Posted (edited)

Blood Thrist set one of the most usefull sets in game as DPS role. 

This set not providing any DPS , it gives you CRT %15 which effects your DPS after all 

Edited by God Like

Blood thirst give u 2%critik rate and 10% critik damage. Not 15% critik ..but true its usefull set for all dps.good game 

Posted (edited)

On 3/6/2018 at 4:08 AM, EvoFang said:

Can you guy please test your dps with bloodthirst and without it, MY DPS is around 90k ish with or without it.  Please really test it out before answering. 

get on discord. There was a huge debate about it and people have been testing it a lot. Blood thirst turns out to add as much dps as the d5 sets. d6-d7 adds more. Its good to use only if u get it on ring/pendant otherwise u have better sets to equip. 

Edited by NeilDGTyson

IMHO, Blood Thrist was a good option up to D4... Any D5+ sets are better then D0-Blood thrist.

Also, save money and time to get D0-Blood Thrist on Ring/Pendant... 70th adv ring give You more stats and dps... comparing to 40th/50th with D0 blood thrist... Plus, it's better to invest gold into Star Circle's instant of "trying to get" 70th with blood thrist...

Your replies are missing the point.

What OP says is they don't see dps increase from 10% Crit Damage stat of 3/3 BT, all other stats being equal. There should be 5% dps increase, i.e. if dps is 90K with no BT, then adding 3/3 BT should put the dps in 95K range.

@Esrun Lets calculate damage with and without BT.

In case, your dps is 90k and your crit is 60%. As we know, crit gives 50% more damage (for some classes it's +70%). BH gives +10% crit damage.

Step1. Calculating base attack. x*0.4 + x* 1.5 * 0.6 = 90k   due fact 40% normal attack, 60% crit with +50% damage... overall 90k.

1.3* x = 90k

x = 69.23k

Now with BT.

69.23*0.38 + 69.23*1.6*0.62 = 26,3074 + 68,67616 = 94,98356k, because BH gives +2 crit rate (up to 62% in our case)... 38% normal attack and 62% crit attack... and +10% crit damage -> for 1.6 

Damage with BT is 94,98356.

Lets calculate when your crit rate is 40%.

x*0.6 + x* 1.5 * 0.4 = 90k

x = 75k

with BT: 75*0.58 + 75 * 1.6. * 0.42 = 93.9k

as You see, damage from BT depends on your crit rate... 60% crit rate will increase your dps with BH for ~ 6%... with 40% -> only +~4%.

@Fire yes.

I know class and stats of OP so I made some assumptions. 4-6% we can round it up and take the average 5%, don't you agree?

FYI full equation to calculate BT gain is (1+(Cr+0.02-Cres)*(0.6+Cd))/(1+(Cr-Cres)*(0.5+Cd)). As you can see it does not depend on your base damage, all that is relevant is current crit rate (Cr), crit resist of target (Cres) and crit damage you have in addition to 50% base (Cd). You can simplify it by doing some assutions for example Cres=0, and you can even assume 100% crit. The result won't chanage much. It will still be around 5%.