Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaScribe

how do you get legendary pvp gear?

26 posts in this topic

I have forged divine pvp gear. Maybe they become legend after upgrading twice? I'll see when I get there. Still need to farm lots and lots of honor points to buy more pvp gear.

Buy level 30 pvp equipment at medal store - adversary chamber - Military rank store, don't equip it yet. Find the pvp equip at your bag, choose more - upgrade - forge legendary. You need the exquisite legendary bp to forge it though

2 people like this

On 6/4/2018 at 3:21 AM, Zilihan said:

Buy level 30 pvp equipment at medal store - adversary chamber - Military rank store, don't equip it yet. Find the pvp equip at your bag, choose more - upgrade - forge legendary. You need the exquisite legendary bp to forge it though

What happens if you equip it? Do those stats work in places like aldor, faction hunt, glorious championship? Or is it only divine/legends that will work?

Posted (edited)

The game doesn't let you upgrade if it is equipped is all. Re equip it after you upgrade it

Edited by Dracula_X

Don’t need pvp legends. Just need to know what you’re doing with honor store. Spoiler alert...new gear is almost as good as legendary but free.

18 minutes ago, Aalelorn said:

Don’t need pvp legends. Just need to know what you’re doing with honor store. Spoiler alert...new gear is almost as good as legendary but free.

Cool story bro. Have you actually seen damage reduction and damage boost stats on pvp legendaries?

Even if you farm S grade (which I think is highest for this type of gear) from store, it will not match legendary.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Esrun said:

Cool story bro. Have you actually seen damage reduction and damage boost stats on pvp legendaries?

Even if you farm S grade (which I think is highest for this type of gear) from store, it will not match legendary.

Serebus and I partied today for quite a bit and even he remarked that my sword is just barely below A grade 120 legend and mines only a 116 S that I rolled for free.

Also I have 60% reduction 45% boost at the moment. And will increase daily still.

Edited by Aalelorn

@Aalelorn There is no point to this discussion without showing real numbers. It is all on per item (or per slot) basis. I think Netease fcked up somewhere with numbers because some slot items have high stats compared to others. Also, the no package items in shop have ridiculously low numbers. If you had or kept old gear then you know what I mean.

How about this: shop robe that has ~4% reduction vs legendary 144 grade robe that has ~10% reduction on average?

I am 0 pvp legendaries (with higher boost and reduction than what you listed) just because I want to see how this pvp gear plays out and what further upgrades will they bring. With reduction stats this high I don't know what they are thinking. You hit 100% or near 100% and it's god mode.

They already screwed players by making identifying more expensive if you discarded your ilvl 100 gear that is no longer available now. As if Gollens and Scales are free.

And tell your friend to upgrade his legendary gear.

My point is that legendary pvp gear is a luxury item that isn’t worth it. Because pvp in this game is pretty much a joke. 

You can have the best gear ever with huge stats. But you can’t cast skills every 4 matches. Gg. 

i couldn't get the legendary to work even without equiping it, the only ones i've seen with the option is the 100s

those can do divine, legendary, or epic, the others never have an upgrade option.   Has anyone tried it recently?

Maybe they changed their minds about legendaries there and just didn't tell anyone?

very odd.

How can we get the grade 100 items now? I don't see them in shop

40 minutes ago, Avaclon said:

How can we get the grade 100 items now? I don't see them in shop

You missed release notes that stated they will not be available anymore. Each piece that you discarded for 100 silver will now cost you 2 Gollens to craft pvp legendary with new recipe.

I discarded them all.

gg

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Esrun said:

You missed release notes that stated they will not be available anymore. Each piece that you discarded for 100 silver will now cost you 2 Gollens to craft pvp legendary with new recipe.

I discarded them all.

gg

Well....sh*t...........

3 minutes ago, Avaclon said:

Well....sh*t...........

Thing is, I read the release notes before maintenance, understood what it meant but didn't rebuy the ilvl 100 gear because was hoping for insane payout for my Honor points.

Ouch.. I discarded old gears too and some of them gave few silver, others gave high honor pts (10k a piece i think? my memory is poor)

Posted (edited)

On 6/4/2018 at 3:21 AM, Zilihan said:

What I didn't understand was when I went into forge and looked at divine PvP gear, it seemed to need a pve divine piece or something? And it also seemed to need a PvP divine gear already?

Edited by Xyranthion
Not a quote. Having issues making a post.

For science I bought a level 30 staff. Grade 120. It won't let me upgrade it, only reforge, dismantle, and such. No "upgrade," option to be seen.

3 hours ago, Xyranthion said:

For science I bought a level 30 staff. Grade 120. It won't let me upgrade it, only reforge, dismantle, and such. No "upgrade," option to be seen.

Same for me

Can someone help please? thanks

@TinyDragon, is this working as intended? If so, what level and grade of PvP gear are now upgradable to divine, if any?

Forged Divine

Bought a banshi recipe from Estalde with 10 flowers of torannis

+ 2 gollen

+ 2 dragon scale

there are other solution?

Thanks

that's only divine too?

On 6/13/2018 at 8:26 PM, Esrun said:

I discarded them all.

gg

do you have a link to the notes or do you know what to do to get the legendaries now?

Also anyone figure out how to upgrade the divines? says to get a soulbreaker piece of gear, but then it doesn't recognize it

On 6/18/2018 at 4:17 PM, DaScribe said:

Also anyone figure out how to upgrade the divines? says to get a soulbreaker piece of gear, but then it doesn't recognize it

Has to be the pvp one. Probably the one that's 35k - 50k honor (don't remember the actual price)

Edited by Dracula_X

nope not the 144s,120s, or 116s

Has anyone been able to make legendary or divine gear with anything other than the 100s that are no longer available?