Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowOfALegend

guess it's time to take my time and money elsewhere after seeing this

14 posts in this topic

With all the complaining that's going around in regards to class-swap, I would've figured the dev team wouldn't cave in to the idea and let each of us "own" the class we worked so hard to bring up. @Ocho, @TinyDragon, why in the blazes should I continue my renewed progress on my ele after scrapping my warrior with this being a thing?

I took a year's effort and found after lots of wasted gains, I decided to make the best of the new class on a whim and whether or not I would do well or not wasn't a "thing" in my book. I wanted to own my new stride and embark on the new frontier that is the ele.

If this is going to be a "thing" in the future, then I have no reason to invest my time to a company that caves in this easy better yet, what's it going to serve guys like me who made the ultimate decision to start anew: should we just give up on the idea to making a class our own when someone can just pay their way to a new class just because their last class doesn't offer any value compared to the newer class?

On the day the patch notes include this, if there's no incentive or something will make me overlook this, I will certainly take my leave.

2 people like this

What are you saying... I dont understand a word

4 hours ago, Avaclon said:

6b93b4ee668496d30906d3b86b660ba4.png

Why NetEase?

bcoz just wat i need... a warrior class is pure bul****...bug animation skill when u press to fast + low damage skill imagine tempest maximum damage only do 6k but my archer with a CR of 59k doing 10k with a diffrent of atk almost 500.... so i prefer class change or they buff up warrior either one

2 minutes ago, FallenHeave said:

so i prefer class change or they buff up warrior either one

This is not going to happen. Netease NA does not balance classes.

They just get code drops from Land of Glory game that is developed in China. They do have small differences from Land of Glory, like gear inspection and different Lucky Draw layout but that's about it. Why would they bother if this model works? All they need to do is translate game resources from Chinese to English and they are gtg.

Chinese won't balance classes either because they have class swap option. Their business model is releasing new OP classes on regular basis and having players spend money for class swap.

They don't even try that hard anymore to introduce unique classes. Look at the new Death Knight class in Chinese version of the game. It's basically a reskin of Paladin. Or Halloween version of Paladin if you will.

You had more than 6 months to drop your "useless" warrior and make a new char

Lol. That NPC is for changing Auxilliary Star Circle ranks between Physical and Magical.

3 hours ago, Avaclon said:

You had more than 6 months to drop your "useless" warrior and make a new char

which i would not do waste of time and resources...atleast do something about warrior class that why they create warrior in the first place if they dint bother to upgrade and balance it...might as well remove warrior from new character selection

11 hours ago, Avaclon said:

6b93b4ee668496d30906d3b86b660ba4.png

Why NetEase?

Say WHAT ? OMG ...

The players are gradually declining NetEase is probably doing whatever they can to attract new players to the game.

Thanks all for the feedback. The Class Transfer Management NPC is a bug and will be fixed in the next update.

TinyDragon

1 person likes this

On 03/06/2018 at 4:49 AM, LECiUS said:

Lol. That NPC is for changing Auxilliary Star Circle ranks between Physical and Magical.

where do you find him?