Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FerrocServer

Auxiliary Star changed?!?! Give us our resources back!?

10 posts in this topic

I logged in after the update and have noticed that my dps is somehow lower than usual. and after checking my gear and that all my gems are embeded. i was shocked to find out that you have change the motivation secons auxiliary star from basic attack to magic attack!? liker SERIOUSLY!!!

I have invested so many resources so many time and effort on levlling that auxiliary star cuz motivation is my main star. also i farmed those motivation mirror (that you cant buy from market!@@@!) so hard! now i wake up to find that it has become totally USELESS!!!!??

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AT ALL!1

either you give us a choice to reset the star and rearrange our used resources like runes and talent. or DONT TOUCH THE STARS!!!

now what can i do with magic attack when i am a warrior... tell me? huh 

motivation was supposed to apply a boost to magic and physical attacks and was fixed so it can be equal to mystic

Posted (edited)

On 19.04.2018 at 11:24 PM, Ocho said:

Motivation has a typo. Layer II should be Basic Magic Attack.

Info : 

Edited by God Like

Wouldn't you upgrade that aux star for the passive boost anyway? 

2 hours ago, FerrocServer said:

1 hour ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

motivation was supposed to apply a boost to magic and physical attacks and was fixed so it can be equal to mystic

Your not being serious are you? You thing motivation star was for mystic and not for exe warriors??

if hypothetically I agreed on with you in that ( which is wrong) what star would be for warriors dps?

1 minute ago, FerrocServer said:

Your not being serious are you? You thing motivation star was for mystic and not for exe warriors??

if hypothetically I agreed on with you in that ( which is wrong) what star would be for warriors dps?

you're thinking about what it does for one tiny aspect, if you want motivation to apply double physical attack, then what's the point of mystic giving spell damage AND physical damage. as what was stated above, it was a mistake and was being fixed

11 hours ago, Dracula_X said:

Wouldn't you upgrade that aux star for the passive boost anyway? 

Not really. "Pierce Rate %" (not to be confused with Pierce) stat is useless. Don't know why, maybe a bug.

it never does add ur atk...it just wrong translation from netease..i tried it on the very first day it came out and it dont add ur atk

Posted (edited)

Motivation 2nd layer was always magic basic attack, not their fault you didn't ask around.

558b335670d302bb6188e8b07894f81a.png

Also you didn't notice that your basic attack doesn't increase after upgrading the aux? lol

Edited by Avaclon
1 person likes this