Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God Like

Alturism Medal Limits ?

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone as you all aware of one issue about Alturism Medals , now its changed daily limit 1000 to 1500 , Which is really nice however on the otherside which is really hard to collect them as you all know its only let you collect 500 points from each type of dungeons or quests. Thats just not enough

How it should be in order to keep it fair and usefull for everyone 

Scar Plains : 0/500  ( It must be double rewards in each boss ) current system is only x25 for each which you need to constantly do it x16 times with ppl who haven't done their raids yet. Which is really wasting time and hard to find that much people in game with low level and who haven't finish it , unless you wanted to open up alt bots and get the job done. 

Scar Plains , suppose to give you Double Rewards x50 medals from each boss. Which will make it fair and can be done w/o alts and quick if we compare it to the player base of the server.

Heroic Raids: 0/500 Currently there are 11 Team Raids in this game if we add up Heroic one's Which makes it 22 Raids , with the 500 amount collectable in Team Raids , Its just not enough. The number should be up to 0/1000 or 0/1500 Medals in Team Raids.

Lord Invasion : 0/500 with the current player base its just not enough a lot of people in their guilds helping eachother in order to get the job done. When they get done 500/500 they just simply dont wanna help out or people may ignore you most of the time because wasting time. its just pointless to who already done it . Lord Invasion medal collectable rate should be upgraded to 0/1000.

Story Quest: 0/500 I personally never seen anyone actually collecting any medals from Story's quests ever. This is the most useless function in this game. I'd like to suggest bring back Agigated Elementals and change Story Quest to only for Agi elementals and upgrade it to 0/750. Or Change it with Normal Heroic Raids Scar Plains, Goblint Camp etc. make it 0/750

@TinyDragon

I hope you guys aware of this issue and make it happen in the future. 

2 people like this

I'm on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to what players want to do and this completely is the most moronic idea to date

I’m not a fan of this idea, but I can agree that it’s hard to find players who haven’t done dailies or raids  especially when the players on the server have declined.

53 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I’m not a fan of this idea, but I can agree that it’s hard to find players who haven’t done dailies or raids  especially when the players on the server have declined.

it as much an issue in thundercall and that server is merged with skyblaze

problem is players lack incentive one they cap out

agitated elements was really nice. i prefer agi elements more than trials xD 

On 2/6/2018 at 6:02 PM, God Like said:

Story Quest: 0/500 I personally never seen anyone actually collecting any medals from Story's quests ever. This is the most useless function in this game. I'd like to suggest bring back Agigated Elementals and change Story Quest to only for Agi elementals and upgrade it to 0/750. Or Change it with Normal Heroic Raids Scar Plains, Goblint Camp etc. make it 0/750

Story quests is the fastest source of alt medals if u know how. I get 500 everyday and it takes me max 10 mins.

DONT TOUCH THE STORY QUEST MEDALS!!! B|

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, NeilDGTyson said:

Story quests is the fastest source of alt medals if u know how. I get 500 everyday and it takes me max 10 mins.

DONT TOUCH THE STORY QUEST MEDALS!!! B|

Can u explain how do you gather them so fast , mayb something i dont know about it .

Depending on your DPS and how many players you have in the team. For us, we do 500 story medals in 3-5 mins max. Sent you a message @God Like

I did not get alt medals for "Scar Plains : 0/500"... tried with normal or hero... nothing... with low level players in team... bug? or feature?

Scar Plains 0/500: Don't bother because it's broken.

Heroic Raids 500/500: Run Fort Desolation Normal at reset, either you get 250 per run and need to run second, or you get 500 per run and done.

Lord Invasion 100/500: I usually help one or two.

Normal Raids 400/500: 150 from your daily 3x Goblin Camp + 250 or 300 from 3x Normal Raids with lower level in team. Run Scar Plains only once (and only if required by quest) because it only gives 50 medals.

Story Quests 500/500 - Same quest 5 times.

But yes, this is not something that an average player would do...

Scar plains dont give medals

Hard to find team that do medal farm on lords unless youre strong but for an avg person u get kicked.  

DOING NORMAL RAID OVER AND OVER IS REALLY BORING.  WHAT ARE THEY THNKING?

I give up on farming another 500 medal after 1k.

Did they reduced the stone req on BP?

On 04/06/2018 at 3:24 PM, Esrun said:

Scar Plains 0/500: Don't bother because it's broken.

Heroic Raids 500/500: Run Fort Desolation Normal at reset, either you get 250 per run and need to run second, or you get 500 per run and done.

Lord Invasion 100/500: I usually help one or two.

Normal Raids 400/500: 150 from your daily 3x Goblin Camp + 250 or 300 from 3x Normal Raids with lower level in team. Run Scar Plains only once (and only if required by quest) because it only gives 50 medals.

Story Quests 500/500 - Same quest 5 times.

But yes, this is not something that an average player would do...

which quest? can u do 5 times?