Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magneto

Level 40s and 50s Blueprints

29 posts in this topic

Hello @Ocho and @TinyDragon,

In the Battle for Karanvale Part 2 patch notes for May 30th I noticed that normal 5-player raids no longer drop Lvl. 40 or higher blueprints. Lvl. 30 blueprints now only drop from raids. Lvl. 30 blueprints dismantle for more silver (equal to Lvl. 50 blueprints). However, is there a chance we can get Lvl. 40s and 50s blueprints back for normal 5-player raids? Players were using Lvl. 40s and Lvl. 50s blueprints for materials as well as resources to upgrade their gear.

34 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Hello @Ocho and @TinyDragon,

In the Battle for Karanvale Part 2 patch notes for May 30th I noticed that normal 5-player raids no longer drop Lvl. 40 or higher blueprints. Lvl. 30 blueprints now only drop from raids. Lvl. 30 blueprints dismantle for more silver (equal to Lvl. 50 blueprints). However, is there a chance we can get Lvl. 40s and 50s blueprints back for normal 5-player raids? Players were using Lvl. 40s and Lvl. 50s blueprints for materials as well as resources to upgrade their gear.

Well lvl 50s couldnt be used for resources besides transfering gold and couldnt be used for upgrading gear. Also the lvl 40s resources was only for essences, transfering gold and i dont think i ever used them for upgrading gear. 

1 hour ago, Crashing player said:

Well lvl 50s couldnt be used for resources besides transfering gold and couldnt be used for upgrading gear. Also the lvl 40s resources was only for essences, transfering gold and i dont think i ever used them for upgrading gear. 

You contradicted yourself by replying to this. Gold, regular essences used for skills, and legendary essences for upgrading are all materials or resources beneficial to players. New players can change their regular level 30s or 40s gear to level 50s with blueprints. If the blueprints forge into an legendary they can be used or dismantled for a legendary essence. 

2 hours ago, Magneto said:

You contradicted yourself by replying to this. Gold, regular essences used for skills, and legendary essences for upgrading are all materials or resources beneficial to players. New players can change their regular level 30s or 40s gear to level 50s with blueprints. If the blueprints forge into an legendary they can be used or dismantled for a legendary essence. 

40s dont make legends though. And you couldnt craft a lvl 50 piece of gear from a lvl 50 bps. 

So they were only good for transfering gold and the 40s were for essences for runes/transfering gold. Nothing else and nothing more. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Crashing player said:

Legends only came from lvl 30 bps not 40s and not 50s 

Level 40s blueprints or forging does craft legends. Some of the players in our server have level 40s Ur Essence Legends. Level 50s blueprints can’t be crafted into legends, but again you are missing the point of the materials or resources being beneficial it adds up. Having more options for players doesn’t hurt the player base.

Edited by Magneto

Posted (edited)

As a new player, I have no more ways to pass gold from my alts, so it's sounding like a game over for me =/

Since everything is limited by day, I will never have a chance to grow, or play it for 3~5 hours/day and play other things, for months to buy a leg piece...

Well, it was fun

Edited by Anarkuz

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Level 40s blueprints or forging does craft legends. Some of the players in our server have level 40s Ur Essence Legends. Level 50s blueprints can’t be crafted into legends, but again you are missing the point of the materials or resources being beneficial it adds up. Having more options for players doesn’t hurt the player base.

Why are you spreading misinformation if you don't know how it works?

Ur-Essence legend is created from L30 blueprint, then upgraded past grade 320 and emerged.

1 person likes this

So then, will the blueprints from the second boss in fort desolation and both bosses in ash fort that drop purple versions of lvl 40; will that be changed in time? @Ocho @TinyDragon

No more passing gold to another characters , GG friend 

12 hours ago, Esrun said:

Why are you spreading misinformation if you don't know how it works?

Ur-Essence legend is created from L30 blueprint, then upgraded past grade 320 and emerged.

I already know level 30 blueprints craft legends and can be emerged. You are the one spreading misinformation for not knowing higher level blueprints past level 30 to around level 40s can craft legends as well. The probability of crafting one is less than level 30 blueprints.

Again, it’s about the materials, resources, and more options for the players NOT about crafting legends or the variety of ways you can obtain them.

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

I already know level 30 blueprints craft legends and can be emerged. You are the one spreading misinformation for not knowing higher level blueprints past level 30 to around level 40s can craft legends as well. The probability of crafting one is less than level 30 blueprints.

The game itself tells you only level 30 bps make legendaries. This has been known and verified since the game came out in china.

If you're trying to make legendaries out of level 40 bps you are wasting your materials.

6 hours ago, God Like said:

good thing i got 20 pages worth of those

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, God Like said:

that guy's fault who said this way is to transfer gold xD 

13 hours ago, Magneto said:

You are the one spreading misinformation for not knowing higher level blueprints past level 30 to around level 40s can craft legends as well.

This guy...

there no such things as crafting legend from lvl 40 bp u can check them through achievement growth>legend if u craft lvl 40 bp it wont increase bcoz u cant even fail to craft legend when u cant even craft legend using lvl 40bp...that its...and nobody need to craft lvl 40 bp for dismantling its a very stupid way to waste ur gold might as well buy from mall using gold

No point arguing with the guy. He already changed his original statement from this:

On 6/1/2018 at 7:24 PM, Magneto said:

Level 40s blueprints or forging does craft legends. Some of the players in our server have level 40s Ur Essence Legends.

to this:

13 hours ago, Magneto said:

higher level blueprints past level 30 to around level 40s can craft legends as well.

Keyword here is: "around level 40s". Yeah, like 30 to 39. That is what everyone means when they say level 30.

He started with blabbering about Ur-Essence that is clearly 40+ and ended with "around level 40". Well played, sir.

there r many other ways to transfer gold. come on be happy. its better. at least u wont have to buy a lvl30 bp for 2k gold from market. lvl30 bp will be cheap. good for getting lege esse 

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Esrun said:

No point arguing with the guy. He already changed his original statement from this:

to this:

Keyword here is: "around level 40s". Yeah, like 30 to 39. That is what everyone means when they say level 30.

He started with blabbering about Ur-Essence that is clearly 40+ and ended with "around level 40". Well played, sir.

There is no arguing with you guys you are a lost cause. You were not clear when you said level 30 blueprints only craft legends because that is not the case. However, now you highlight that you meant level 30-39 blueprints lol ok. In my original first post I didn't even bring up legendary gear. You guys turned this into a discussion about what levels craft legendary gear.  All I wanted to know was if there is a chance to get level 40s and 50s blueprints back for normal 5 team raids which is highlighted in bold.

Edited by Magneto

Also, I tagged Ocho and Tiny Dragon I didn't ask for community input on this topic to let me know what you guys think. Ocho and Tiny Dragon rarely respond and NetEase has a very poor customer support. Even if it's a simple reply that would suffice, but not replying to players at all makes us wonder why we bother reaching out to them in the first place.  

Im glad they took out the worthless lvl 40s and lvl 50 bps from normal raids. They were trash. Only used them for transfering gold (only thing they were good for) and all my characters have 2+ warehouses full for each class. So im stocked up. ✌

9 hours ago, Magneto said:

Also, I tagged Ocho and Tiny Dragon I didn't ask for community input on this topic to let me know what you guys think.

And the community doesn't want what you want. @TinyDragon and @Ocho please do not bring back level 40 and 50 bps, until such a time as crafting them serves a purpose.

Cheers.

On 2/6/2018 at 3:07 PM, God Like said:

That goes for the f2p.....people can still sell crystals to their alts for 1300g per crystal and transfer gold just fine. 

We have no plans to bring back these blueprints.

6 people like this