Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigshaq131

New Class 'Undead Rider'

16 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

Who's going to actually main that class though?

It seems that class are useless for PVP, so I will say it is for tanker since it can deal more dps than paladin (maybe) because of poison DOT and tank

More tanks and no healers to heal them ?

meh prepare for warriors to whine about class swap again and still use their char while 3 classes are already out.

40 minutes ago, Avaclon said:

meh prepare for warriors to whine about class swap again and still use their char while 3 classes are already out.

this class is probably more useless compare to warrior because of less mobility , the offensive one are only for lord invasion from what I see

A paladin died coz of flu. he raiseed from his grave and became this new class xD

1 person likes this

On 1/6/2018 at 1:46 PM, Avaclon said:

Dude warriors would prefer a class balance than a class swap. Can u blame them because they dont want to throw 1 years efforts to trash and start over? Are we gonna restart everytime they bring a new class out? Cause the new classes always come out OP (thats in every mmorpg) but later they usually balance them out by nerfing them or buffing the rest of the classes. Warriors is the only class that has been left as it was when the game started and dont tell me they buffed him with those nonsence adjustments they did at some point. Even fangs buff is kinda useless in most raids because of the minimal range it has. I still use my warrior and wont start another class cause as i said i dont want all my efforts and grinding to go in the trash but that doesnt mean i will not keep asking for what is only logical. 

Their main goal is to make more profit and its not wrong so thats why some people request class swap. Buffing a class to keep it alive has less profit than making people spending on a new class cause the one they play became dead and useless. So people say bring the class swap where u will still make profit since people will need to spend for it and at the same time they wont quit cause their toons became weak even after all their efforts.

3 people like this

This class is going to straight up wreck ppl once it can actually get geared in pve or pvp in about 5 months. Maybe little less if they drop some money/grind their life away. 

its also about retaining player base, no one is going spend money on a game with players quitting

Anyone know the req to open this class? As far as i see i cant cre8 it on chinesse server, just checked it