melphin

BAN from SPEEDHACK?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey, WHY I GOT BANNED? SHOW ME THE PROOF?

this is getting out of hand, first app version problems to update and now i got ban for 6 hours for NOTHING !!, i never violate any terms!! even spending few hundreds € in game on 2 diff accounts, IS THIS A JOKE ?

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME? BUG BUG BUG BUG AND NOW BAN PEOPLE RANDOMLY? THIS IS DAMN ANNOYING!!! HOW WOULD YOU COMPENSATE THINGS I CANT DO IN THIS TIME BEING? @TinyDragon 

Edited by melphin

Hi,

Just posting to say I got the same.

I don’t even know enough about games and computers to hack anything, in any way. But it says my account is frozen for 6 hours for speed hacking behavior. 

I contacted the support team, and they basically said the technical team found evidence of speed hacking behavior on my account and punished me accordingly for it, and just apologised for my feelings...

I don’t understand what happened. And I don’t really want to continue playing a game where I am accused and punished for something that I didn’t do, and don’t even know how to do.

Posted (edited)

I also encountered the same thing last Saturday. I was playing on my alt which is under the same account. When I tried to switch back to my character to attend a guild event, I got a message that I am banned for 6 hours due to speed hacking. I was like WTF.. how can I speed hack when the banned character is offline and I'm playing on a character under the same account?

IGN: Tranquility
Server: Cloudburst Forest

Edited by Tranquility

apos reportamos videos de pessoas que realmente usaram speedk hack, estão banindo aleatoriamente players, para dizer que são competentes e estao atento as hacks, mas isso prova claramente mais uma vez a incompetencia da empresa.

1 person likes this

I am with this problem, every day I am doing my daily work and suddenly I am banned for 6h accused of illegal use of speed hacker, you do not have that right to ban someone without evidence, I will not continue playing and spending in a game where I am punished for errors that I did not do, solve the problem or you will lose many good players because of the lack of control of the administration.