xZaramoth

BAN SPEED HACK?????

14 posts in this topic

Hi my nick is xZaramoth, today was passing the Raids, and I took Ban for 6 hours claiming use of speed hack. They should know that the warrior uses a skill that increases speed of movement! I'm very disappointed! If can not use the skill then take it out of the game!>:(>:(>:(

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I get it too, im dunno about speedhack or how to use speed hack lul, but i get banned after run some team raid, than my char frozen 6hr with case of speed hack to funny la

Ign ~[Eksploid]~

Edited by Ferdi

WTF I GOT THE SAME !! WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME.. IGN : Milphen, Server : Forest Valley+3

Hi,

Just posting to say I got the same.

I don’t even know enough about games and computers to hack anything, in any way. But it says my account is frozen for 6 hours for speed hacking behavior. 

I contacted the support team, and they basically said the technical team found evidence of speed hacking behavior on my account and punished me accordingly for it, and just apologised for my feelings...

I don’t understand what happened. And I don’t really want to continue playing a game where I am accused and punished for something that I didn’t do, and don’t even know how to do.

Sardar highland utc+9

RhaenysINA

Yes me too got frozen banned, haloooo team, pls fix ur auto banned for speedhack, bcs a lot ppl and my  friend who not using speedhack but got frozen account.

All the situation same, they all got banned after clear some raid.

I hope u can check and unbanned my account

Same here. IssMage forest valley 3. Its not funny neteasy

SAME.

great 1 year anniversary punishing clean players !

Guys, no point posting your IGN here and hoping for resolution from Netease.

If you want to be helpful to community post your class and what you were doing prior to receiving ban.

I'm having the same problem every day I'm making my day and suddenly I'm banned for 6h accused of illegal use of speed hacker, you do not have that right to ban someone without evidence, I will not continue playing and spending in a game where I'm punished for mistakes that I did not do, solve the problem or you will lose many good players because of the lack of control of the administration.

I have encountered a bug sometimes when doing supply delivery quest.  When I land,  it does nothing so I hit the quest again and it puts me on my mount moving at an insane speed until I get to the vendor.  It's pretty funny actually.  Other than that,  I am a warrior,  I use speed increase skill and swift star,  and have never been flagged for speed hacks. 

The game account will be frozen for half an hour due to prohibited speed hacking behaviour. Pls check this. I dont use speed hack. Dmn.  I dont understand this.  I just use swiff + roll + book and mount

Ign: MsAlbedo

Cloudburst forest utc +8

I'm banned for 30 minutes due to speed hacking.

What is speed hacking? I was afk faction rep farming for 3 hours then got a ban when I returned to the PvE map, didn't even get a chance to try and do anything else.

Yeah the right question is : what is speed hacking behaviour?

Got half an hour ban too during Mystica...I don't even have a computer...just playing on my phone...I just suck with computers...I find it hard cause playing since October every day and buying packs regularly, and with all the bugs in game for SEVERAL WEEKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell are you doing where you look stupid administrators