TinyDragon

Server Maintenance 5/31 2AM GMT

10 posts in this topic

Please be aware that Crusaders of Light will be down for a scheduled server maintenance on Thursday, May 31 at 2AM GMT for an estimated 6 hours. As this is a larger update, the downtime will be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience during this time and will have the game back up and running as soon as possible!

Thank you!

I see a lot of things coming out and  ZERO mention of bug fixes for the lag.  You can’t even hunt anymore without a huge team since only auto attacking works half the time.  Can’t farm achievement kills on mobs anymore cause character just stands there lagged out. Illusionist and well the whole area of Sardar is useless with the amount of lag.  It’s not just a few people the whole server knows about it.  Please address this issue before grabbing for more money with “new events”.

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Souldemise said:

I see a lot of things coming out and  ZERO mention of bug fixes for the lag.  You can’t even hunt anymore without a huge team since only auto attacking works half the time.  Can’t farm achievement kills on mobs anymore cause character just stands there lagged out. Illusionist and well the whole area of Sardar is useless with the amount of lag.  It’s not just a few people the whole server knows about it.  Please address this issue before grabbing for more money with “new events”.

Indeed most of the time we try to get a Lord hunt  massive lag is present can't even auto atack. 

Solve this issues fast.

I reported this bug 2 month's ago on there customer support. I got a automated reply saying it will take some time to fix that issue. Then I waited for a month and reported it again and I got the same automated reply . And it's going to be another month since I reported for 2nd time. 

Telling this just in case someone here tries to say to contact customer support. 

I thought it was related with the number of players in the hunt, but no. Yesterday there was only me and 2 guild mates killing a boss and the lag happened. Alone farming with auto attack and happened too. So it sounds like a server capacity problem.

But the most curious is in arenas, where when it happens, it's always my team who can't cast spells, but ok. 

This issue really break the game and needs to be priority number 1.

I hope NetEase understands how this is important to all players.

Best wishes

Since this is a big update, pretty sure it will take more time than they announced. It always happen here 

Servers are now open. Thank you for your patience. Adventure on, Crusaders!

Looks like I was slapped lol. Servers are up