Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wind Specter

Let us choose the price of things to sell!

20 posts in this topic

Then, you all see the abusive fixed price of items like legendary essence, new legendary equipments, old legendary equipments or even leaves and more?

One more time, it's a MMORPG, players should be able to sell their items for amount they want. Not a fixed price forcing the player to buy in game currency sometimes to buy a high price item. In my opinion it's abusive. I vote for players be freely to list their items by the price they want!

Yes implement this. Alters rejoice!

While I am not against this you made your point non essential...

when you said “fixed price forcing people to buy game currency” ... you know this is a business right? Just because you love happy meals at mc Donald’s but only want to pay 2$ instead of the asking price of 4.99$ doesn’t mean mc Donald’s is going to lower for you.

as sick and pathetic as the hamsters are that keep the servers up all bugged out as they may be, that currency exchanging is what’s keeping the lights on. 

2 hours ago, Hurricane said:

when you said “fixed price forcing people to buy game currency” ... you know this is a business right? Just because you love happy meals at mc Donald’s but only want to pay 2$ instead of the asking price of 4.99$ doesn’t mean mc Donald’s is going to lower for you.

as sick and pathetic as the hamsters are that keep the servers up all bugged out as they may be, that currency exchanging is what’s keeping the lights on. 

This currency exchange is what players don't like. This is a changing for all players. Do you agree to list something expensive in the broker and take like two months to sell, because can't lower the price? I don't know you, but I have a different point of view.

3 hours ago, Hurricane said:

They already selling bunch of items via real world money and gaming prices irrelevant to real world fast food prices. He's not saying make Lucky Tickets free or lower any p2w items prices. He's telling there's a way to do it and it might help a lot of people if we can set our prices in market. 

1 person likes this

the trading house value has set prices but they are based on demand, not on offer.

Which means that the price of an item is the average of the price of the items sold in the previous day +/-50%

The items raise in price if demand is high.

Making you be able to put items up for sale for the price you want would break the economy of the game.

Things are balanced as they are with a max price and a min price (even taking into consideration the average of the price of the items sold in the previous day)

If you could put up an item on th for the price you want, ppl would be able to sell a blueprint for lvl 50 to an alt for lets say 4 mil and buy 6-8 legendaries. and a lvl 50 bp is not worth the same as 6-8 legendaries clearly

market is ok. just i guess it will be good if legendary essence's bottom price starts from 100k :)

lol make the market free?

That would break the game. The alt armies would get even worse than they are now and the prices would drop cause of the people that need fast gold and put everything as low as they can. The people that would benefit most from this are the ones that want to transfer gold from their alt farming armies. Are you one of them? 

No one is forcing u to buy ingame currency to buy the stuff u want from AH. Also people are not just bying from AH but also selling things. You buy high but u sell high too. 

1 person likes this

Market in Fertile George Server is fine. BPs are selling like crazy, Leg essences now are going fast. Last week Leg essence was 10 pages, now its only 2. Let the Market stay as it is.

17 minutes ago, iMagicMuffiN said:

Market in Fertile George Server is fine. BPs are selling like crazy, Leg essences now are going fast. Last week Leg essence was 10 pages, now its only 2. Let the Market stay as it is.

I agree.

The thing with the leg essences probably has something to do with the fact that all players need 2 extra legendary essences by now for their treasures and the demand increased, flushing out the excess of legendary essences so far :)

1 hour ago, 0rih4z4rd said:

I agree.

The thing with the leg essences probably has something to do with the fact that all players need 2 extra legendary essences by now for their treasures and the demand increased, flushing out the excess of legendary essences so far :)

2 hours ago, iMagicMuffiN said:

3 hours ago, NeilDGTyson said:

That would break the game. The alt armies would get even worse than they are now and the prices would drop cause of the people that need fast gold and put everything as low as they can. The people that would benefit most from this are the ones that want to transfer gold from their alt farming armies. Are you one of them? 

No one is forcing u to buy ingame currency to buy the stuff u want from AH. Also people are not just bying from AH but also selling things. You buy high but u sell high too. 

5 hours ago, Hellsaint said:

market is ok. just i guess it will be good if legendary essence's bottom price starts from 100k :)

6 hours ago, 0rih4z4rd said:

the trading house value has set prices but they are based on demand, not on offer.

Which means that the price of an item is the average of the price of the items sold in the previous day +/-50%

Making you be able to put items up for sale for the price you want would break the economy of the game.

Things are balanced as they are with a max price and a min price (even taking into consideration the average of the price of the items sold in the previous day)

If you could put up an item on th for the price you want, ppl would be able to sell a blueprint for lvl 50 to an alt for lets say 4 mil and buy 6-8 legendaries. and a lvl 50 bp is not worth the same as 6-8 legendaries clearly

Lete say something to you:

This will not break game economy, this will help all players in game. About sell items from alts to main, anyone will be free to do it as wish. No matter if will happen. Game will still up, server will be active, this may raise game economy since now have a better method to sell items. I know plenty, plenty of Online games that you can list any kind of items and have a very good balance in economy. I can give to you all some of them:

Tera Online, Shayia, Grand Fantasy, Aura Kingdom, Aion, and more. Them have a broken economy? No, I guess.

9 hours ago, Wind Specter said:

This will not break game economy, this will help all players in game. About sell items from alts to main, anyone will be free to do it as wish. No matter if will happen. Game will still up, server will be active, this may raise game economy since now have a better method to sell items. I know plenty, plenty of Online games that you can list any kind of items and have a very good balance in economy. I can give to you all some of them:

Tera Online, Shayia, Grand Fantasy, Aura Kingdom, Aion, and more. Them have a broken economy? No, I guess.

It will break the economy. You have no idea how amazingly stable the economy is at the moment. And you’d find out the hard way what it can be. 

When you’re the player who wants a ranger bracelet for 200k and not the normal 1m+ you will cry for free market. Then when you’re the player trying to sell a ranger bracelet for that 1m+ but some random who didn’t know prices or wanted an instant sell cuz idiot makes its value only 200k you’ll regret it.

2 people like this

@Aalelorn 

Agreed

Class swap would also break our economy imo.

In chinese servers, not so much as they have many more players and the number of people playing each class is actually kind of balanced. Prices are also at least sligthly similar in between classes.

But if class swap comes available, in my server at least, i can make a pala, buy all leg for 300k, accessories form 600-800k and class swap to mystic or ranger that pay 2-3x more for each of these items.

It would also mean all our dying warrior tanks would become pallies and all our dying rangers would become elementalists, making some classes completely dead and their correspondent economy dead as well.

It could also completely throw off the balance of roles while making teams as many supports.

There are a lot of risks associated to any of these game changing ideas you are stating.

and the rewards in both cases would not make up for the risk in them.

Posted (edited)

I agree with leg essence prices needing to dropped a bit but other then that this would ruin the game either items would become dirt cheap or become stupidly expensive.

Edited by AWarrior

On 29/05/2018 at 11:20 AM, 0rih4z4rd said:

I agree.

On 29/05/2018 at 11:01 AM, iMagicMuffiN said:

On 29/05/2018 at 10:06 AM, NeilDGTyson said:

On 29/05/2018 at 8:05 AM, Hellsaint said:

On 29/05/2018 at 6:49 AM, 0rih4z4rd said:

1 minute ago, Wind Specter said:

[...] Tera Online, Shayia, Grand Fantasy, Aura Kingdom, Aion, and more. Them have a broken economy? No, I guess.

Not familiar with any of these games but if you have Chinese farmers selling resources like gold for cash in global all the time, then yes - economy is broken.

3 minutes ago, Wind Specter said:

Lete say something to you: [...]

Let me say something to you. You have absolutely now idea how game economy works!

This game has very good controls in place to keep economy stable.

Posted (edited)

I miss clicked those quotes at my phone, sorry.

Well, as I said, following games I talked about have not a break economy. I think you never played a free list sell items before and don't understand what I'm talking about. The game haven't a trade system or account stash and a fixed price cotrol. Then or you pay a lot for them or play for two months to buy a million item.

Edited by Wind Specter

Ok so legendary essence seems a big one be8ng referee to.

On Thundercall that solved itself with the introduction of the new tricker spot. When everyone hit day 25 and needed 2 essence to unlock the legendary upgrade Thundercall went from 24 pages to 6 in one night .... so they addressed that problem. Think outside the box.. sure I pulled a ranger magic trans item on my paladin..... but instead whine about the other 15 at 50k I now have an item I can use to mule a couple hundred thousand over from an alt... 

just saying it is a business if no rl money comes in no one gets to grind dailies

Posted (edited)

This will encourage gold sellers even more. More gold sellers -> less income coz people will just buy golds instead of top-up. Don't forget this game is a business. Also the current system is already balance imo and makes this game unique compared to others.

Edited by Enrage

I agree with you. Gold seller is in everything. When I started to play this game I saw some bots selling items in world chat. But no now. Anyway, if have a fixed price and balance in economy, should at least decrease and increase the value limit ex, an essence costs 500k, up to a million and degrade to 125k. This should solve our problem too, do you agree?