Odd

Update not working on Google play

67 posts in this topic

Hey  folks,

Our Engineering Team is looking at the issue and how we can resolve it. Thanks for sharing your information, this is very useful.

im waiting this to be fix for almost almost 7hrs now and all my dailes for the the are wasted

IGN: Yuugen

Server: +3 Europe

Device type: Samsung Galaxy note 3

If I cant launch app untill weekend events, send me 3 event boxes we pick in aerial island beach at weekend event :D

Ign: Yuugen

Server: Europe +3

Device: Samsung galaxy note 3

And send me 3 weekend party boxes which we pick weekend event at aerial island if I cant launch app in that time :D

IGN S/N: DemiGODZait

Servername: Ferroc camp

Device Type: samsung s8, Laptop

Quit messing the game. Cant log in up to now. Big wrong **** move netease

Posted (edited)

Because of each issue this game caused till now and provided many extra gear for the hackers while keeping their paying normal players away from their game, even if they fix this login problem they still got to provide something for people lost their dailies and gears they couldnt get from raids that hackers already depleted. As a compensation of all the frustration they have caused may be a legendary gear or some mad lab gear can be provided to help them but not some unworthy couple boxes of daily feature.. Otherwise I am leavin this time and money consuming game for good.

I am using Samsung S4 and also got latest update available for this freaking device on android...

Waiting for a good fix and most possible compensation. Thank you already for your concern. Have a nice day.

Edited by QualaGibin

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, QualaGibin said:

Because of each issue this game caused till now and provided many extra gear for the hackers while keeping their paying normal players away from their game, even if they fix this login problem they still got to provide something for people lost their dailies and gears they couldnt get from raids that hackers already depleted. As a compensation of all the frustration they have caused may be a legendary gear or some mad lab gear can be provided to help them but not some unworthy couple boxes of daily feature.. Otherwise I am leavin this time and money consuming game for good.

I am using Samsung S4 and also got latest update available for this freaking device on android...

Waiting for a good fix and most possible compensation. Thank you already for your concern. Have a nice day.

I recieved incredibly quick answer from forum staff so that's pleasing. Sorry for my rage up there but as you can see players are frustrated. Thank you for your calming answer and concern I really apriciate your team work. As requested my details are;

Character: QualaRogue

Server : Forest Valley +3

Device : Samsung S4 - Android

My location is Turkey - Istanbul

Edited by QualaGibin
Character fixation

We  think we've got a solution for impacted players, and are testing it now. As soon as it's ready we'll let you know.

Do not send us prosperius gift with a note because of this issue. I want what i missed tonight, saturday weekend event rewards.

Ign:KuroKage

s/n no one memorized that

Server:laverlan lake

Device: samsung galaxy s7

ign- DeViLsDoNuTs

Server- Thundercall Forest utc-8

Device- LG Optimus G Pro, LG-E980

Character: DOKGameR

Device : Samsung TAB 2

My location is Italy-Milan 

any update on this? this is idiotic that devs are silent on this? like even no update on web as well? 

I have is the same propblem.game cant start after update..

Character:  Forgy

Device: Lenovo YOGA2 Android

We're currently testing a fix for the crashing issue. Once it is fixed you'll have to download a new build.

Thanks.

Ok so should we keep the current downloaded files were have,or should we completely reinstall the game again?

Posted (edited)

@OchoOk so should we keep the current downloaded files were have,or should we completely reinstall the game again?

Edited by AWarrior

Posted (edited)

It looks like they are just gonna push a new update to version 6.0.4. I just finished testing the new client and had no issues. Assuming the other testers didnt run into issues there should be a fix in the next few hours. 

Edited by Hevi
2 people like this

Thanks the update @Hevi, been hours now and some people can only play at certain times

Same here. I havent been able to play since last night. Hopefully we will see a fix soon. 

Character: Basilisk

Device : Samsung galaxy S5

My location is Ukraine

Ya i can't wait until its fixed. I doubt know why out affected my only 2good phones and old slow phone was able to update and load game just fine,but itcant play the game due to it being old and slow and unable to handle the load to sadar at login.... just sucks that this happens to often.

Emmm 14 h game dont work cmon  , i lost all dally  quest ...16h this bug really  . How need for fix bug update , more players now wait your bug , and .. cmon  how many time need ?

Posted (edited)

Character: RedAlert

Device : Asus memo pad 7

Edited by RedAlert