Odd

Update not working on Google play

67 posts in this topic

Please help... my main is PoundTown on the Thundercall server and this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks that Netease has put out an update on Google Play that isn' working. I had to download a previous version on Apk.pure last time to get on and now that' not even working. I luv the game and spend abunch of $$, but will have to start looking for another game if this doesn' get fixed right away. Please help and tell me how to resolve this issue.. already Uninstalled and reinstalled so that's not the issue.

1 person likes this

Same issue. This company makes me lol

1 person likes this

Same issue here, i already reinstall the game now it wont even run the game. They havent even fixed my log in issue and yet another one pops in. This guys are hilarious. All they do is get money from us and aint do a **** about their game. Fcking clowns.

1 person likes this

LOL you should be removing that "contact us" button because it doesnt do anything at all. Or if you wanna keep it there try changing it to "false hope" button. Fits it better.

1 person likes this

As if it was the first time they pushed play store upgrade that breaks the game for Android. Great!

I have disabled auto updates because of this but this time they required to upgrade from play store. For what? To display new ToS before starting game?

Posted (edited)

LOL, same exact problem. The games forced me to update the game to newest version (6.0). After the last update, I cant even come in to the game. Apps immediately closed after 'netease' logo screen. And you know what? this it not the first time that this is happened. The version before this (5.2) also has same problem, but at least the (5.2) version didn't forced me to update, So I could still downgrade back to (5.0) version. Now, I can't even used the (5.0) version because that sh*tty developer forced me to update it to broken version (6.0) FIX IT ASAP or make the (5.0) version work again.

I know they won't ever read this but still, Developer test your work before forced user to update to the last version. Stop uploading the unworked version on the play store. This game is great, but has shi*ty developer. 

Edited by Zilihan
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@TinyDragon THIS FORCE UPDATE IS TOTALLY DISASTER 

Edited by Goshh
1 person likes this

any workaround for this? downgrading isn't a solution so something else i guess

Are all players cant play bcos of this update or just certain ppl?  This update requires alot of data its like redownloading the whole game again and I have only limited data.  If this update isnt working its like wasting my data for nothing.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, TinyDragon said:

Hey folks! To resolve the login problem, please visit https://netease.helpshift.com/a/crusaders-of-light/?l=en, hit the CONTACT US button, and send a ticket to the Customer Support team. Hope they help you reach a resolution soon.

TinyDragon

this is bull****, this aint login problems, this is an app's problem. If you were on CoL version 5.0.0 it forces you to update col on playstore which is more or less 1.5gb!

and hooorraaa if you did update it, CoL force closes every time NetEase loading screen appears.

This isnt the 1st time that CoL got ****ed up update on PlayStore, but this one is WORST, you cant play on older version and at the same time you cant play with newer version.

***CoL older version apk download doesnt work coz it redirects you to GooglePlay to update

***Uninstalling and Re-installing it via Google Play doesnt work

Edited by JustSimple
1 person likes this

dont make us uninstall and reinstall the game for messing up your damn update!! i wasted 5$ of data for uninstalling and reinstalling and not still not working😤

Posted (edited)

this is a new feature. the new update says: "What's new? Better user data protection"

they just protect our data so well even we can't access it now  :D

Edited by 0rih4z4rd
4 people like this

Thanks for the feedback. The team is aware and working on this one.

TinyDragon

Please download the latest app version and make sure the Storage permission is allowed for the app. If it's not working, please provide the following information to the CS team by following the steps I provided earlier:

• IGN & S/N
  • Server name
  • Device type

Such info would help the team resolve the problem. Thank you!

TinyDragon

14 minutes ago, TinyDragon said:

Please download the latest app version and make sure the Storage permission is allowed for the app. If it's not working, please provide the following information to the CS team by following the steps I provided earlier:

• IGN & S/N
  • Server name
  • Device type

Such info would help the team resolve the problem. Thank you!

TinyDragon

i didnt memorize my S/N and another download when i do it many times since this ****ing update occured

Still not working

IGN& S/N: biankydoods 2219547

Servername: Sardar Highlands

Device type: Android, Huawei Gr5 2017

Posted (edited)

IGN:  hamsty S/N: i did not memorize it

Server Name: Sardar Highlands

Device Name:  Android Huawei T1-701ua

Edited by Survival-DemiGod

CS team is useless so i will just post it here.

IGN: WillOfTheD

Server: sardar

Device: samsung galaxy tab 4

yep doesnt work on andriod, both samsung tab and S4 isnt working

apple users are fine

IGN& S/N: Farraim (Can't remember my s/n)

Servername: Sardar Highlands

Device type: Android, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2