Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowOfALegend

a few things that I want to take a stand at

23 posts in this topic

With all the arguing that's going around I want to talk about the key pieces that summarize the current events and state my opinion in my viewpoint to said arguments:

 

1. mystica "bug" versus team raid "bug": can we simplify this- if it looks like a poop, smells like a poop and god forbid feels like a poop; It's probably a poop. Same goes for this "bug".

It's, no questions asked, an exploit; plain and simple. don't play sides if you favor whichever

 

2. Class-changing: I honestly have a good idea who's begging for this and frankly it's a joke entirely annoying; it will not happen. If should such a thing come into game here, it will break the classes of old and screw the players who made the transition already. if you went head-first into the warrior, ranger or mystic and want to play the other classes. You have the choice to by playing the new class and practicing it and if you hate it, then stop further; if you like it, then get into it bit more and use your class of old to work on your new class.

 

this is for now where I stand on these points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So your argument is that because you abandoned your original character to make a new one everyone should want to restart aswell, when the game has been making warriors a lesser tank and worse at dps then paladin. Rangers are being out dps'd by elementalists and mystics. So basically unless you chose mystic your getting **** on. But who knows maybe they will be making a druid class next that can heal and buff. Lol

Edited by AWarrior
,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AWarrior said:

So your argument is that because you abandoned your original character to make a new one everyone should want to restart aswell, when the game has been making warriors a lesser tank and worse at dps then paladin. Rangers are being out dps'd by elementalists and mystics. So basically unless you chose mystic your getting **** on. But who knows maybe they will be making a druid class next that can heal and buff. Lol

and your argument is to whine whine whine til you get what you want and the irony is that if types like you get your way, you would think everything will get better but sorry you're as wrong as it gets

 

if class-swap is implemented, that would further destabilize what is already unstable and guess what, you would be in a worse off state

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol your arguement is bizarre your literally saying classes are fkd up and that people should just restart if want a different class, maybe if this wasnt a server based game id understand but its not you have to keep with everyone else to progress or restart from nothing and struggle to catch back up Gl asking for carrys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wellit will be good if devs turn off names in survival though. coz people from same guild teams up always. sometimes it becomes 4vs1 in survival which is hilarious xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hellsaint said:

wellit will be good if devs turn off names in survival though. coz people from same guild teams up always. sometimes it becomes 4vs1 in survival which is hilarious xD 

that's soooooo 2017, 2018 is assassin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

that's soooooo 2017, 2018 is assassin

Nah survival is where its at. Will get more masks from it. Assassin only good for star shavings/reg stones

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 10:28 PM, Crashing player said:

Nah survival is where its at. Will get more masks from it. Assassin only good for star shavings/reg stones

 

yet windwhisper is built on luck; assassin is built on skill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

yet windwhisper is built on luck; assassin is built on skill

HAHAHA, assassin based on skill... i dont know what you smoking but i want some please.

People are matching between 2 and 7 alts when they do daily shadowveil... how is that skill. you dont choose who you match with so if you finding 7 other genuine players then you lucky.

add to that the glitches in shadowveil that shows you who is npc and not also makes it more crappy to play like those lag spikes and way they walk. I stick to survival thanks, even with speedhackers out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SmashlyB said:

HAHAHA, assassin based on skill... i dont know what you smoking but i want some please.

People are matching between 2 and 7 alts when they do daily shadowveil... how is that skill. you dont choose who you match with so if you finding 7 other genuine players then you lucky.

add to that the glitches in shadowveil that shows you who is npc and not also makes it more crappy to play like those lag spikes and way they walk. I stick to survival thanks, even with speedhackers out there.

Yet windwhisper drops are randomized which means you could either strike gold or get completely shut out. might want to chime in on the stuff you're smoking cause you are out of your mind to claim that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

Yet windwhisper drops are randomized which means you could either strike gold or get completely shut out. might want to chime in on the stuff you're smoking cause you are out of your mind to claim that much.

everything in COL is randomised dude. Its RNG for RNG of RNG. i get 3 masks way more from survival then i do assassin where i get 2 regalian stones.

Which part do you think im wrong in claiming? everything in my comment is fact, there is no skill in assassin and people are matching with their alts.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SmashlyB said:

everything in COL is randomised dude. Its RNG for RNG of RNG. i get 3 masks way more from survival then i do assassin where i get 2 regalian stones.

Which part do you think im wrong in claiming? everything in my comment is fact, there is no skill in assassin and people are matching with their alts.

the very fact you claiming windwhisper is better but hey go have fun with what you like and understand this

if RNG screws you to a point you aren't given prizes, then you have no reason to whine when you get jack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think that one is better over another. Windwhsper has the factor that u can get really stupid drops....or have ppl ganging up on u. In Shadowveil u have ppl with 7 alts in the round, then that one or two who keeps jumping in and out of bushes.

only solution I see is that Netease would start doing something serious to these ppl. But that’s just wishful thinking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

yet windwhisper is built on luck; assassin is built on skill

It is nothing to get to 19 place and get purple box. Can get that by chilling in a corner and atleast will get a purple box. 

But yea assassin needs more skill in knowing what to look for. Still not worth the rewards i want from assassin though (for the moment) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crashing player said:

It is nothing to get to 19 place and get purple box. Can get that by chilling in a corner and atleast will get a purple box. 

But yea assassin needs more skill in knowing what to look for. Still not worth the rewards i want from assassin though (for the moment) 

 

i would agree IF this was a game mode played as it is supposed to

but ultimately, about 3/4 of the games i do have people using alts to find out where other players are and getting the quick 15 kills, making it impossible to be the first with no alts in.

On the other hand, survival is the same with people using bugs/ glitches to spawn always in same place in survival and before everyone else/ teaming up to kill other people in solo queue /etc...,  which is also ethically questionable.

If you think about it properly, survival requires luck and patience, while shadowveil requires luck not to match with alters and only if that luck happens do you actually need skill.

No game mode will be optimal as there will always be people trying to find a way to break it.

Grow up, learn that life is hard and stop whining.

There is always the option of not playing said game mode if you do not enjoy it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

the very fact you claiming windwhisper is better but hey go have fun with what you like and understand this

if RNG screws you to a point you aren't given prizes, then you have no reason to whine when you get jack

 

windwhisper and assassination are completely different from the base idea, i don't understand why you are even trying to compare them.

One is a faster paced (shadowveil), stategy fight, where you stalk and deceive. It all happens fast and it is meant to be messy with 80 + npcs walking around.

The other one is a survival fight, slow paced, based on patience and striking when you need to, not when you want to.

One is a "rush to win" the other is a "play it safe and slow to win", i seriously cannot understand why you are comparing them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 0rih4z4rd said:

 

i would agree IF this was a game mode played as it is supposed to

but ultimately, about 3/4 of the games i do have people using alts to find out where other players are and getting the quick 15 kills, making it impossible to be the first with no alts in.

On the other hand, survival is the same with people using bugs/ glitches to spawn always in same place in survival and before everyone else/ teaming up to kill other people in solo queue /etc...,  which is also ethically questionable.

If you think about it properly, survival requires luck and patience, while shadowveil requires luck not to match with alters and only if that luck happens do you actually need skill.

No game mode will be optimal as there will always be people trying to find a way to break it.

Grow up, learn that life is hard and stop whining.

There is always the option of not playing said game mode if you do not enjoy it

Hahaha No one is whining about survival or assassin on here. Just stating their opinions about which one is better basically. 

I dont enjoy none of their little game modes but i do enjoy their rewards (sometimes) 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 0rih4z4rd said:

 

windwhisper and assassination are completely different from the base idea, i don't understand why you are even trying to compare them.

One is a faster paced (shadowveil), stategy fight, where you stalk and deceive. It all happens fast and it is meant to be messy with 80 + npcs walking around.

The other one is a survival fight, slow paced, based on patience and striking when you need to, not when you want to.

One is a "rush to win" the other is a "play it safe and slow to win", i seriously cannot understand why you are comparing them

Maybe you should take the time to read the list of comments which serves to further support what I originally claimed between the 2 and not to contradict what you stated about how windwhisper is a play-it-safe-to-win, even that isn't a guarantee.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i get masks from shadowveil way more freaquently than survival. Could have something to do with the fact u get 3 chests for 1st place opposed to 1 chest u get in survival. For the rest i just agree with @0rih4z4rd

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 0:28 AM, Crashing player said:

Nah survival is where its at. Will get more masks from it. Assassin only good for star shavings/reg stones

 

You need assassination rep....for the hugely expansive new shop that’s about to release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Aalelorn said:

You need assassination rep....for the hugely expansive new shop that’s about to release.

Yea no kidding lol. Can still do assassin after doing survival first though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

see below

Edited by soddo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 purple box (top 22) from survival is equal to 3 boxes from assassin, I choose to afk survival and do assassin later for rep rather then get bent over by people using alts or gaming the system in assassin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0