Amateur

achievement failure of forging legendary

11 posts in this topic

does anyone can tell the reward gracious mega box that can obtain from fail to forge legendary is sellable?

Nope its bound to your character, if you like you can't dismantle the legendary item and sell the legendary essence 250k gold for it or use it as you wish. 

Posted (edited)

@Amateur they are unbound leaf legendaries, i got that achievement yesterday  (for 200 failed crafts) and got lightning rage breeches.

@God Like has fooled you

PS: and i already sold them :)

Edited by 0rih4z4rd
add PS

10 hours ago, 0rih4z4rd said:

@Amateur they are unbound leaf legendaries, i got that achievement yesterday  (for 200 failed crafts) and got lightning rage breeches.

@God Like has fooled you

PS: and i already sold them :)

If im not mistaken , I collect the crafted (non-ex.) legendary item which is cannot be traded, If boxes drop Exquisite item it may be sellable but i did not receive ex. item when i open the box thats why i thought it only drops crafted one, i didn't know that thanks for sharing

Posted (edited)

I figured they would drop exquisite but apparently can be bothooks like I'll get some "free" legend essence eventually

Edited by Dracula_X

Sellable I too have gotten the 200 which were paladin boots and are listed on AH now 

They are sellable. I am at 600 forges towards the 1k. Both boxes were exquisites. Cape and helm. Sold both.

It's a tradeable legend, I had the sash from my first box.

I'm confused on the reqs for this achievement I randomly got 10 but what am I trying to do in the first place. To try and get this achievement 

Forge any lvl 30 - 39 bp that isn't ring or pendant. If it fails to be a legendary you'll get credit toward the achievement.