GrimTides

GET IT TOGETHER

5 posts in this topic

billion dollar company, and you still cant fix bugs, lag in sadar has been bad since it was opened, skill bugs, lag during hunts. Damn totems have been broke forever, illusions lords spawning on top of each other and only one can be clicked, I could go on.  You aren't fixing anything and all the bugs are stacking up.  I mean your in game help button doesnt even work.  Only response we get is your teams are working on, well they're doing a bad job cause nothing is getting fixed. Take that money upgrade your blade servers, get programers who can fix stuff, something, It's like amateur night every night in the crusaders datacenter. it's getting old real fast, just look at all the people who are trying to sell their accounts

3 people like this

They are trying to milk this game it seems. I mean the squad bug has been around since day 1. They just milking it at this point /cutting as many corners to get by so it seems. They do the weekly "maintenance" and say they "fixed some bugs" but the never say which bugs 99% of the time 🤔 wonder why. 

1 person likes this

I dont know how something can work, it gets jacked up, and they cant seem to unravel what change they did that got it jacked up. 

Apparently, it means little to them of the frustration we go through as players trying to play a bug filled game.  

2 minutes ago, Joseph said:

I dont know how something can work, it gets jacked up, and they cant seem to unravel what change they did that got it jacked up. 

Apparently, it means little to them of the frustration we go through as players trying to play a bug filled game.  

Well cant you tell from all the unanswered forums made of how much they care? And all they gotta do is answer them. I see a lot in col peer support unanswered. 

They needs to create an normal acct and play their own game with normal players from the world. then i guess they will realize there r some annoying bugs needs to be fixed.