ShadowOfALegend

Why is roar the only star circle that requires one to to play the PvP elementsto grind it?

10 posts in this topic

Been wondering why of all the star circles, roar is the only one that's excluded from trading in prophecy compasses or flowers of torranis

Because it's the most op dps star in the game

4 hours ago, Dracula_X said:

Because it's the most op dps star in the game

yet the only ways to get the currency is to get high enough in rank in windwhisper which is completely annoying to play as well as time-consuming and then there's aldor 3v3 and 5v5's again who is willing to wait the time out to grind aldor medals to get the star circle yet I could invest time in the others with relative ease

seems kinda ass-backwards is you ask me to leave 1 star in that fashion

9 hours ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

yet the only ways to get the currency is to get high enough in rank in windwhisper which is completely annoying to play as well as time-consuming and then there's aldor 3v3 and 5v5's again who is willing to wait the time out to grind aldor medals to get the star circle yet I could invest time in the others with relative ease

seems kinda ass-backwards is you ask me to leave 1 star in that fashion

Eh since  when could you buy the agility circle from flowers? Not one, two circles. Also roar is only 1600 alt medals in the survival shop.

Well if you really wanted to you could do aldorr enough to get 1000 medals a day so you could get 4 circles a week

But no one does that. Still it's not hard to get just takes some time.

If only Aldorr was farmable beyond weekly 5 games in 3s and 5s...

1 hour ago, Dracula_X said:

Well if you really wanted to you could do aldorr enough to get 1000 medals a day so you could get 4 circles a week

Please describe this awesome method where you get 1000 Aldorr medals every day.

2 hours ago, Dracula_X said:

But no one does that. Still it's not hard to get just takes some time.

No one does that because thats like 142-250 matchs to do lol. Just doing 5 takes a good 30 mins. If you are lucky that is. 

I'm not doing that, it's just the limit on aldorr rewards in a day.

i tried for the 100 matches in a day achievement, gave up after a few hours.

@Ocho, @TinyDragon may I though a tid bit as to a solution: perhaps setting all star circles so that they can be traded with prophecy compasses or flowers of torranis would be a possibility.