Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magneto

LIST OF CONTINUED BUGS

19 posts in this topic

1. Spellcasting bug and lag during guild hunts as well as when attacking elites. This bug is also occurring in Team Raids during boss fights.

2. Server lag, it is not just our networks and devices. NetEase servers can't handle a high capacity of players in team raids even when players viewed and resolution are lowered in the options setting. Logging in again doesn't always solve this issue. Sardar lags the worst out of all the regions in the game.

3. When in a team the other players lag behind the team leader on follow. This issue causes failures in Trials Quests, Lord Invasions, and Illusionist Lords because the other players are outside the area or boundary at the moment.

4. When doing Supply Quests there is a bug where you travel by your personal mount instead of performing the quests with the dragon. Another bug is that the game can freeze and crash during Supply Quests. 

5. When doing Mystica a little after reset time on Tuesdays and Saturdays there is a bug where the team leader is unable to enter the Mystica, while the other players on the team are able to enter.

I don't think you realize how frustrating and game breaking these bugs can be NetEase. 

6 people like this

Hello we are aware of these bugs and our dev team is working on fixing the problem. Ty for your feed back. 

Hahahaha thats all that would have been posted if they were going to reply. So thought i would have done it for them. 

Also its prolly gonna be fixed when the next big update comes is my guess. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nope, never ever gonna get fixed. There are still bugs that have been there since the dawn of time on Milura....so I bet Netease is still going to just push this aside, push out more content and hope we players just going to swallow and not notice the army of bugs on this game. 

Edited by Elemmaciltur

They dont care to put it out like that. otherwise there would been fix long ago

But everyone still gonna play, until people stop playing and putting up with the bs they going to ignore everyone till it hits their wallets

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, GrimTides said:

But everyone still gonna play, until people stop playing and putting up with the bs they going to ignore everyone till it hits their wallets

I bet the next server merge comes faster then they'll like. Seems like they are getting less and less of the updates the china's verison have that is already put out. They cutting a lot of corners. 

The most annoying bug is server cannot handle massive players during Guild Hunt. Skills are delayed or cannot be registered, which result in instant death when boss casts skills on the ground. It's totally about synchronization between server and clients. Look like, Net Ease using a very .....cheap server or there are flaws in design which make server overload by requests from clients. Bad design and coding. 

1 person likes this

I can confirm all 5.

Plus, a new one - settings reset each time You login in.... Music ON, 5 Skills, etc...

2 people like this

6. Ever since the May 17th maintenance update patch every time we login we have to switch 5 skill bar to 10 skill bar and configure our settings back from default settings. Configuring our settings each time we login is really annoying please fix. 

NetEase I understand you are a mobile developer and don't expect you to have a game at the standards of a console game. However, I do expect you to have a functioning game with VERY MINIMAL bugs and issues. If you can't create a functioning game, can't polish a game, have poor customer service, have poor feedback, and ignore player feedback you DO NOT belong in the video game industry. 

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Magneto said:

NetEase Entendo que você é um desenvolvedor de dispositivos móveis e não espere que você tenha um jogo nos padrões de um jogo de console. No entanto, espero que você tenha um jogo funcional com erros e problemas MUITO MÍNIMOS. Se você não pode criar um jogo em funcionamento, não pode polir um jogo, ter um mau atendimento ao cliente, ter feedback insatisfatório e ignorar o feedback do jogador que você NÃO pertence à indústria de videogames. 

Empurram novos conteúdos sem ter corrido erros de 5 conteúdos anteriores. Tipico de jogos onde a administração é incompetente e quer lucrar o máximo possível antes de jogo morrer.

Just now, LordCondini said:

Empurram novos materiais sem corretores de 5 downloads anteriores. TÍTULO DE JOGOS ONDE É ADMINISTRADÁVEL E COMPLETÁVEL.

Auto correção puxando sardinha pro lado deles, o que eu disse não foi nada disso. 

vou reescrever e printar.

Empurram novos conteúdos sendo que tem erros em todos conteúdos anteriores.  Tipico de jogos onde administração é incompetente e quer lucrar o máximo possível  antes do jogo morrer

After the recent big update or regular maintenance updates each week you would think at least a few if not all of these would be fixed. That is certainly not the case as all of these bugs are still present. 

1 person likes this

This game is approaching its 1 year anniversary and these bugs still haven't been fixed. Meanwhile, pay to win players continue to drop money on this game for Top Up Rewards and Goblint Merchants. Is this how you want to be treated by NetEase? Do you want them to continue taking your money and sweeping these bugs that plague this game under the rug? I certainly hope not. NetEase needs to be held accountable for their poor customer service, feedback, and updates. Players are gradually declining each day on the servers. Some players are sticking around for the 1 year anniversary to open the loot boxes they have collected. I'm not sure many players will continue to stick around after the 1 year anniversary, specially if the bugs continue. It disgusts me to even call NetEase a developer and associate them with the video game industry when there are developers out there who work hard and put effort into polishing their game. 

I dont find most of these bugs an issue.

Uhhh so on hunts your dps is slightly less, not a big deal.

I rarely get server lag, might see it slightly Thursday night on raid resets.  I play on Samsung Galaxy 8+

Who cares if supply quest lags for 10 seconds...its supply quest!!!

Not sure what Lord groups let you be on follow.  None I've found.

Mystica on reset days, resets 1 hour later.  Just do 311 trials then mystica...shrug.

These listed bugs seem pretty trivial, now if a major questline was stopping players from advancing then we have problems.  Also, I dont see any bugs that benefit us listed.  Because there isnt any, absolutely 0.  🙄

The lag during world lord rides, boss rides, lord invasion, arena, aldor, is REALLY annoying =/

The only thing I have to complain, and I cant understand why the devs dont buy more band or change the servers location.

13 minutes ago, Anarkuz said:

The lag during world lord rides, boss rides, lord invasion, arena, aldor, is REALLY annoying =/

The only thing I have to complain, and I cant understand why the devs dont buy more band or change the servers location.

To much work for their devs i believe, so it would seem. 

1st bug is also in Arena fight...

BTW, all present after Xth server update/patch...