Ocho

Upcoming Eternal Arena Events

133 posts in this topic

He have no logged in since June 21st, perhaps he have been fired or something...

1 person likes this

@Ocho and @RedPanda have both left NetEase. They have not worked here for at least a couple of months, or so.

1 person likes this

Nobody at NetEase is listening, so stop wasting your time here. Go play some other game.

You can click on each persons profile and see when they last visited.  Ocho is the 21st of June and RedPanda was March.  TinyDragon was 27th of June.

I'm Carl Jerry by name i want to share a testimony on how Dr AKHERE was able to bring back my wife back to me, myself and my wife were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..My wife packed her things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with her, not until i met Dr AKHERE the great spell caster who was able to bring my wife back home, Dr AKHERE cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seeing results about the spell....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr AKHERE all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr AKHERE kindly contact him now:

Email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com 
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346