Ocho

Upcoming Eternal Arena Events

133 posts in this topic

@Ocho please... don t troll us too much... we know perfectly that netease don t care a damn about supporters, even less about their feedbacks... please give us events and it will be ok.

2 people like this

I hope the june event will not become the jule event and so on since someone told us that it should have been happened on may first.

Please are we still sure about upcoming event? It will really happen ?

2 people like this

7 hours ago, FairyW said:

I hope the june event will not become the jule event and so on since someone told us that it should have been happened on may first.

Please are we still sure about upcoming event? It will really happen ?

The work is not finished yet, but it's in progress. I won't say I'm sure for that reason, but it's very very likely. I never say anything is sure until it's happened. ;)

The feedback was well received. It helps that it's easier stuff, things like switching heroes in I Want You are very minor changes where we can make folks happy.  We like larger changes as well, but those are much harder for us to deliver. So if there are easy ways we can make you guys happy (besides more consistent event delivery, we're very aware of that one) please keep them coming. Keep the bigger requests coming too, but please temper expectations.

17 hours ago, Ocho said:

Those things seriously hurt. The kidney stones I mean. The dev team is really happy to hear your feedback.

LMAO

How hard it is to copy and paste gear up event?

It is not like it needs brand new coding for that.

It is just wrong not to deliver gear up every month. like I have said, could have copy/paste old gear up until you bring new gear up with new items and players could have been somewhat content with that. But the path chosen was not to do that.  

Honestly, when was the last time we had major change? Artifact and jewel system. Was it a year ago or more?

Also could have had I want you events every month with Ingvar. Easy.  Double gold too.

Absolutely no reason for not doing that. 

1 hour ago, Break said:

How hard it is to copy and paste gear up event?

It is not like it needs brand new coding for that.

It's actually harder than you think. Implementing things individually is not how it's set up, there's a whole process. It would be nice if we could hit ctrl v and ctrl c, but it's not nearly that simple.

10 hours ago, Ocho said:

It's actually harder than you think. Implementing things individually is not how it's set up, there's a whole process. It would be nice if we could hit ctrl v and ctrl c, but it's not nearly that simple.

Well... it should be the least by the way.

Not heavy things like rewrite the game like jewels or artifacts(which have not been included good into the whole game), or to fit servers merge like redistribute rewards or finally see level100 or pvp 5vs5... we re talking about gearup, the simpler thing you shoud do to show you care a little bit... but as said we have got it very clear how much netease care about supporters.

1 person likes this

I don t even dare to ask to fix ping or similar "impossible " things... but gearup...cmon...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Events won't change anything. Think about it. 

At least on NA servers. I do not know about EU.

What the game really needs is breaking apart the merge and bring back multiple leaderboards for every server in the game. 

Then the events will matter a little. 

Edited by Break

After bringing back leaderboard for every single server (every server to have his own leaderboard), instead of this one we have right now all servers merged in one leadeboard, give us rewards for top 5 in monster hunt.

28 minutes ago, Break said:

After bringing back leaderboard for every single server (every server to have his own leaderboard), instead of this one we have right now all servers merged in one leadeboard, give us rewards for top 5 in monster hunt.

Asked hundreds times... merge killed the game more than anything else, they ve reduced rewards to 1%, before merge we had all rewards for each server now same rewards but for all servers merged, does it make sense??? Competition has been killed, probably they had the need to pass bandwidth to col... the thing had a sense if 3 or 4 servers were merged in one based on server age... netease never cared about this mistake...

1 person likes this

On eu servers players don t even try to compete for mh...since merge only the same players get mythic gems...only on mh80 the first hve changed but it s the same as before.

1 person likes this

@Ocho @PHaMTaSTiK

Here is an idea for events that should not be too labor intensive, yet would bring some excitement to the long time players such as myself.

How about a Throwback month. You could bring back Pitfight for a time. Then follow with the original GW format and the unicorn Boss. Then follow up with the original PVP format with all the runes and Stony Gorge available. 

Would make for a very fun month for those of us who reminisc those days and something new for those who don't.

...I miss pony time Boss. How about anybody else?  ;)

1 hour ago, TobeRobert said:

@Ocho @PHaMTaSTiK

Here is an idea for events that should not be too labor intensive, yet would bring some excitement to the long time players such as myself.

How about a Throwback month. You could bring back Pitfight for a time. Then follow with the original GW format and the unicorn Boss. Then follow up with the original PVP format with all the runes and Stony Gorge available. 

Would make for a very fun month for those of us who reminisc those days and something new for those who don't.

...I miss pony time Boss. How about anybody else?  ;)

Old guild war system means one captain with 5 KageOma teams.  Boring as hell.  Smells like 5 draws. Lol.

Pitfight sucks.

1 person likes this

@Ocho please,  still any news about the date of "upcoming event" on june?

2 people like this

Event date?? Seriously  i am waiting from april for event but you Are postponing  please tell us a event date :(:S

I talk to the team and see if we are firmer on the exact date yet.

I'm experiencing really intense deja vu

20$ says it wont arrive in June, you in Ocho?