Ocho

Upcoming Eternal Arena Events

133 posts in this topic

Heya Folks,

Just wanted to give an update on the next Event for Eternal Arena, as we know you are awaiting news. After looking at our schedule and discussing other work necessary for EA, we're going to release the next Event in June. As soon as I know the details, I'll go ahead and share them. I'm also working with the team to provide more communication on future events past June, so that you'll have a better idea of when to expect events moving forward.

Thanks,

Ocho

New heroes, new storys or just make legendary difficulty for old storys, new tournaments, more pvp maps for 5vs5. New monsters, new levels up to 100, and next items grade. Its not hard to do..

1 hour ago, Ocho said:

Heya Folks,

Just wanted to give an update on the next Event for Eternal Arena, as we know you are awaiting news. After looking at our schedule and discussing other work necessary for EA, we're going to release the next Event in June. As soon as I know the details, I'll go ahead and share them. I'm also working with the team to provide more communication on future events past June, so that you'll have a better idea of when to expect events moving forward.

Thanks,

Ocho

this is...quite some bad news...a lot of people will be pissed as you used yo say the next one was going to arrive at the beginning of may..yikes 

What happened to the event in may that you said that was coming?..

14 hours ago, Ocho said:

Heya Folks,

Thanks,

Ocho

Thanx... btw a little gearup would have been appreciated in these months without any event... Really hope it ll happen for real...

Sigh @Ocho people are really angry at the moment, you created hopes saying it will come at the beginning of may..now there is a huge ****storm in my server :(

Posted (edited)

On 5/11/2018 at 6:48 PM, Ocho said:

Heya Folks,

Thanks,

Ocho

Please any news about the hero of the event?

Or any generic news about the event...

Are we really sure it will happen for real?

Thanx...

Edited by FairyW
1 person likes this

11 hours ago, FairyW said:

Please any news about the hero of the event?

Or any generic news about the event...

Are we really sure it will happen for real?

Thanx...

Our current thinking for the Hero for the next event is Bane.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Ocho said:

Bane? Srsly? Prosto idite nahui.

7 hours ago, Ocho said:

Thanx...

It seems you recycle events from 2017.... btw the most important thing is that it gonna happen... some players have saved almost 100k diamonds waiting for events...

14 hours ago, Ocho said:

Bane hero is great. Many don't have and difficult to get in Tavern 10 draw. Please give us Bane.

16 hours ago, Ocho said:

Please any idea about when? Early june? Late june? Iwantyou event with Agony?

Thanx

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, FairyW said:

Thanx

Agony would be nice... Ingvar even better since he's been available just once 

2 hours ago, TheUnknown said:

Agony would be nice... Ingvar even better since he's been available just once 

3 hours ago, FairyW said:

Thanx

I'll mention the I Want You requests to the team. No specific date yet, I wouldn't expect super early in the month though.

1 person likes this

@Ocho  The main problem is that they aren't in the tavern.  May we get them to the Tavern?  There was a post by myself regarding Ingvar not being in the Tavern.  I logged into a newer account and Agony isn't indicating that he's available in the tavern as well.

1 person likes this

@Ocho

Another request for Gear up shop: We have not had the Pheonix whistle available for like, a year and a half or more. Please consider adding to the top gear selections.

1 person likes this

Yes, definitelly need phoenix whistle. Add it.

These requests have been passed along.

1 person likes this

Hehe, I'm actually glad to see all this forum activity :)

Why be happy? Few months wait for an event makes you happy? Event every few months is like: "hey, lets see how long will these idiots play the game without events, then give them one and leave them without an event for months again." It is very repetitive, disrespectful, second class citizen treatment. Very bad. I see games getting updates, events and all kinds of things monthly. Games 3 year old or more. 

You should be sad, bewildered, enraged and shoot all kinds of complaints or just quit like many already have. I don't know why I am still here. 

There are better and more active, updated frequently games that I play on mobile,  between my  computer and playstation gaming.

1 person likes this

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 7:58 PM, Ocho said:

These requests have been passed along.

Passed like kidney stone? Lol. 

1 person likes this

dude...at this point..you take whatever you can get

They are way too focused on Onmyoji to give EA attention..it's a miracle that they didn't close EA yet, or that someone actually answers forums here

5 hours ago, Break said:

Passed like kidney stone? Lol. 

Those things seriously hurt. The kidney stones I mean. The dev team is really happy to hear your feedback.