Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NopeKnight

Monthly Events

10 posts in this topic

Thank you for doing a maintenance and releasing a pet event for this month. I was wondering if you guys didn't add item events(?) on purpose. Just to clarify - item events are flawless stone, wing stone, insight stone, mythic gear, and gem event.

Disregard this post - I just saw on AU server that month events start on Friday the 11th.

Trying to come up with a good Storm and Fury pun to respond with. Creativity failing me this morning however. :(

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Ocho said:

Trying to come up with a good Storm and Fury pun to respond with. Creativity failing me this morning however. :(

Due to my Fury and impatience, I only focused on the lightning, but should have also waited for the thunder to get the Storm? Sorry...I'll show myself out. Happy Friday!

Edited by NopeKnight
1 person likes this

On 5/11/2018 at 11:49 PM, Ocho said:

I very hope the next event pet is cubona , because many new player( like me) can't have Cubona . It the great pet  

27 minutes ago, Daile said:

I very hope the next event pet is cubona , because many new player( like me) can't have Cubona . It the great pet  

What's your in-game name and server? Cubona is nice... it would also be nice to have roxy back. 

9 hours ago, NopeKnight said:

What's your in-game name and server? Cubona is nice... it would also be nice to have roxy back. 

My ingame is : DG_High , NA dragoon 

2 hours ago, Daile said:

My ingame is : DG_High , NA dragoon 

Then you must be part Dragon clan. You should have many veteran players capable of answering any questions you have. Was there something in particular you wanted to discuss with me?

2 hours ago, NopeKnight said:

Then you must be part Dragon clan. You should have many veteran players capable of answering any questions you have. Was there something in particular you wanted to discuss with me?

I want all community connect together, like a gr facebook 

6 hours ago, Daile said:

I want all community connect together, like a gr facebook 

That might be a good idea if players can be civil to each other. I was also thinking maybe being more active here and on Tome's official facebook page might get Netease's attention. Looking at Netease's other games on facebook, it's much more active compared to Tome.