Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wtfdude

Tamer's Wild Roar

7 posts in this topic

i want to ask about Tamer's Wild Roar skill it said this skill will gives the attack buff to 5 people in my group, I have no idea why my buff is always giving the buff to mostly a healer and warrior tanker when the dps really needs it, I always get complained by my group mate that they think I dont use that skill just because they hasnt get the buff from my roar so their dps is drop.

do u guys have the same problem like me? or do u guys have some tricks and tips how can I use this skill proprely at any condition.

Yep, we have the same problem in our group, too. When I was a DPS Mystic, I rarely get buffed by Wild Roar. Now that I’m a healer it seems I get buffed 8 times out of 10. 

1 hour ago, Dracula_X said:

It's completely random afaik

I know its random but if u r a tamer or a DPS usually my buff or Wild Roar will buff those healer and tanker it happened to me a lot. for example 10 squad raids, in this case I've tried so many times using Wild Roar and sure this Wild Roar mostly buff to healer and tanker even I spam it like if I lucky enough I can spam Wild Roar for 3 times but sure it will buff those dps 1 times out of 3. Those 3 r healer and tanker.

I will not telling this if I havent experiment with the things that I will ask or tell to forum, I've tried this for thousand times with my friends and he is a dps, I have tried so many things like increasing my DPS so I guess if I got a good dps this buff will going to buff those dps, even I tried when we r all afk I mean we r just standing for doing nothing and its still buffed those healer and tanker (mostly healer). if it said random, why 1 or more healer can get buffed 4 times continuously.

20 hours ago, Elemmaciltur said:

Yep, we have the same problem in our group, too. When I was a DPS Mystic, I rarely get buffed by Wild Roar. Now that I’m a healer it seems I get buffed 8 times out of 10. 

I've tried this so many times, I really glad someone has the same problem like me and telling it here cuz I guess not so many people relize this, I want to help them to get a good dps by my buff even if I spam Wild Roar it is still mostly will buff healer it rarely buff dps player.

Posted (edited)

Are tamers receive their own buff or just ally?  Also about "protector" skill from path that heals person when disappear, am I entitle to receive the heal if happen I met the condition? Or my pt mates got wiped and Im the only one left standing?

Edited by syvcthr

Maybe this choose the first members in group order. Try to put all DPS in sequential order like:

1 - DPS | 2 - DPS

3 - DPS |4 - DPS

5 - DPS |6 - Tamer

7 - Heal |8 - Heal

9 - Tank |10 - Tank

It's just a suggestion, maybe work.