Ainz

Why am I accused of a violation I did not commit netease

41 posts in this topic

On 5/14/2018 at 4:05 AM, TinyDragon said:

Please be aware that speed hacking is NOT allowed in the game. Speed hacking behavior is detected by the team using proper methods. Speed hackers will be punished according to current rules. If you don't agree with the team's decision or need a proof, please contact Customer Support by visiting http://crusadersoflight.link/Support.

TinyDragon

"Speed hacking behavior is detected by the team using proper methods." If proper means accurate, then this is incorrect.  I was banned for speed hacking and did not speed hack.

"If you don't agree with the team's decision or need a proof, please contact Customer Support..."  I did and was told it was "abnormal behavior."  No proof was provided.  I was opening a chest in Battle for the Relics and then banned.  

Your approach is flawed and needs to be fixed.

On 5/14/2018 at 2:14 PM, Ocho said:

It can't be resolved on a forum. We value player privacy and won't discuss what people are or are not doing in public. Anyone who is willing to cheat is also willing to lie. Therefore any discussion is super pointless. If people think they were banned in error they should contact CS at the link I gave above.

"Anyone who is willing to cheat is also willing to lie."  Agree completely.  Also, COL has had a few bugs fixed since I have been a player.  It is reasonable to assume the speed hacking detection method is flawed.  Please review and resolve appropriately.

1 person likes this

I was on follow and afk during trial quest. Fell asleep. Woke up a few hours later to a frozen account for speed hacking! How in the hell can that happen on follow and afk? These people don't even investigate before they freeze your account!

WTF IS THIS!! TEMP BAN FOR 6 HRS  FOR NO REASON! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE SPEED HACK IN FIRST PLACE. JUST TO SHOW THAT WE DO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS BEHAVIOUR, U CANT BAN RANDOMLY! IF U HAVE THE PROOF DELETE MY CHARACTER ITSELF! IF NOT GIVE US COMPENSATION !!! I COULDN'T DO MY DAILIES CUZ OF THAT STUPID BAN!

Here is a random guess.....all of you that got temp ban while u never speedhacked, you all play on ios devices. Is that correct?

Is any of you that got banned NOT playing on ios?

On 5/15/2018 at 4:14 AM, Ocho said:

It can't be resolved on a forum. We value player privacy and won't discuss what people are or are not doing in public. Anyone who is willing to cheat is also willing to lie. Therefore any discussion is super pointless. If people think they were banned in error they should contact CS at the link I gave above.

I have just sent them a note regarding a suspension that I got due to speed hacking. I want to see how your CS can prove to me that I used speed hack while my character is offline and I'm playing on another character under the same account. I want to know as well if there will be any sort of compensation for this unjustified suspension.

3 hours ago, NeilDGTyson said:

Here is a random guess.....all of you that got temp ban while u never speedhacked, you all play on ios devices. Is that correct?

Is any of you that got banned NOT playing on ios?

I was wrongfully banned playing on a Samsung Android phone.  This error is not iPhone specific.  Netease needs to acknowledge the error, apologize, and fix the bug.  Personally, I am not asking for compensation, but I will not financially support this game until it is resolved.  Netease needs to own up to their mistake.  @TinyDragon already admitted that the Class Swap NPC was a bug, so they are capable of admitting mistakes.  Admit this one as well and fix it.

On 6/2/2018 at 6:53 AM, Legionella said:

"Anyone who is willing to cheat is also willing to lie."  Agree completely.  Also, COL has had a few bugs fixed since I have been a player.  It is reasonable to assume the speed hacking detection method is flawed.  Please review and resolve appropriately.

Accuracy of these records is very very important. Yet another reason to bring this up to Customer Service if you feel it was done in error.

@Ocho since the last update what ever adjustments you have implemented are way off. I'm seeing large numbers of people on my server and my guild getting banned for speed hacking. Most of them didn't even know speed hacking was a thing. I think something in your detection is way off. 

Posted (edited)

On 5/17/2018 at 7:06 PM, Ocho said:

Peer support is for other players to provide advice on how they have resolved issues, staff will not respond there typically.

This is compete and utter BULL****! Its just lip service, a way to pass the buck. Want to see the reply I got from customer service, @Ocho?

Your pos detection system is EFFIN BROKEN like EVERTHING else in this game!!!!

Next time you all get together and talk about revenue, you should check how many effin reports I submitted on speed hackers, the fact I play on a G-DAMN IPHONE, and how you suspended me for SIX EFFIN HOURS FOR EFFIN SPEEDHACKING THAT I DIDNT DO, and how Im taking my money to another game. Go check, Ive dropped THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS since January on this broken pos and you dont give me the benefit of the doubt. **** NETEASE!

Edited by WindWhisper

9 hours ago, Zentax said:

@Ocho since the last update what ever adjustments you have implemented are way off. I'm seeing large numbers of people on my server and my guild getting banned for speed hacking. Most of them didn't even know speed hacking was a thing. I think something in your detection is way off. 

Again, if we're inaccurately actioning people we need to know that. Having anyone who feels this is the case talking to the people who can help us figure it out is the best way to resolve that matter. Why I encourage folks to talk to CS.

6 hours ago, WindWhisper said:

Want to see the reply I got from customer service, @Ocho?

Sure, shoot it over to me privately. Would love to take a look.

Posted (edited)

I know there are others who received the ban as well and are furious over it. Same thing as many others where they are using products that have zero capability to use a third party program. 

Edited by Joseph

3 hours ago, Ocho said:

Again, if we're inaccurately actioning people we need to know that. Having anyone who feels this is the case talking to the people who can help us figure it out is the best way to resolve that matter. Why I encourage folks to talk to CS.

Sure, shoot it over to me privately. Would love to take a look.

@Ocho no need to send private, let the community see the fine work of “customer service” and tell me “don’t use cheating” when they cannot provide proof. I’m guilty without the benefit of the doubt. So my reputation gets tainted, horrible customer service, broken and buggy game and this is ok?

Hi, Crusader. Thank you for contacting. Please help us keep the good environment of the game and don't use the cheating any more, because we had improved the anti-hacker system and it will check out the cheating and banned the Crusaders automatically. If you don't use the cheating, we will check our system and improve it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your kind understanding and hope you can enjoy the game!

sounds like CS doesn't want to bother themselves with a reply so they send a carbon-copy response pre-done beforehand

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, WindWhisper said:

@Ocho no need to send private, let the community see the fine work of “customer service” and tell me “don’t use cheating” when they cannot provide proof.

Helpful, thanks.