Ainz

Why am I accused of a violation I did not commit netease

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@TinyDragon

My account was frozen for half an hour today with a message saying that it was frozen due to prohibited speed hacking behaviour.

I am aggrieved that netease falsely accuses me of speed hacking when I have never used cheating software(nor do I know where to get them or how to use them)  for any game and platform. I do not share account whatsover as well.

Please put me through to the support team.I want to know how this mess-up occurred.

Edited by Ainz

1 hour ago, Ainz said:

@TinyDragon

My account was frozen for half an hour today with a message saying that it was frozen due to prohibited speed hacking behaviour.

I am aggrieved that netease falsely accuses me of speed hacking when I have never used cheating software(nor do I know where to get them or how to use them)  for any game and platform. I do not share account whatsover as well.

Please put me through to the support team.I want to know how this mess-up occurred.

If you really didnt do anything i am sorry for your trouble but i am glad to see they are taking actions towards speed hacking. Now if they mess it up and ban the wrong players, like the messed up the gem compensations, thats a different story xD

That was just a random ban like netease style 

11 hours ago, Ainz said:

@TinyDragon

To contact support visit http://CrusadersofLight.link/Support

I just had it happen too me while I was in trail quest on my main. Wtf don’t kick the none hackers ffs. Why are we being punished iv put a ticket into the support crew. I want a explanation about this.

On 5/8/2018 at 0:59 AM, NeilDGTyson said:

i am glad to see they are taking actions towards speed hacking.

Don't kid yourself. Nothing is being done. ARiESWAR is still cheating using so called "speedhack", even in assassination minigame (speedhack + alt account) and there is no action taken by Netease. I mean, come on, you can cheat in assassination with alts and fly under the radar by making it believable and no speedhack required but that dude just doesn't give a sh*t. Why? Because he/she has never been banned.

If they are taking actions then they are not detecting cheaters correctly and just banning users randomly.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Esrun said:

Don't kid yourself. Nothing is being done. ARiESWAR is still cheating using so called "speedhack", even in assassination minigame (speedhack + alt account) and there is no action taken by Netease. I mean, come on, you can cheat in assassination with alts and fly under the radar by making it believable and no speedhack required but that dude just doesn't give a sh*t. Why? Because he/she has never been banned.

If they are taking actions then they are not detecting cheaters correctly and just banning users randomly.

Video was submitted on Shemaecaps speedhacking and nothing was done. So many people have complained about ARiESWAR on this forum, nothing gets done. Players with vulgar names are reported in game, nothing gets done. Meanwhile, the rest of us log into a bug laden content and contend with speedhackers making the game unfair and read vulgar and offensive player names. But can you guess what does work, has always worked and never had bugs? THE GOBLIN MERCHANT! 

1 person likes this

I totally agree to netease not doing anything to all these hacks and bot programmes. I have reported so many bots but i still see them farming away. Wonder when will the day come when netease takes action. Maybe they never will, to those who spend some real money. 

@TinyDragon
What is this crap?!   I know it's not you in particular, but...   My account was frozen for the same reason, (Speed hacking Behavior).  I've never done it and don't know how.
I was also in a raid for the last 2 hours...
Where's the proof?  When/where did I 'speed hack'?
If this is the type of thing you're doing I'll just start reporting people I don't like to have them banned.   (Clearly proof is not needed,  as I've never done it)

Please be aware that speed hacking is NOT allowed in the game. Speed hacking behavior is detected by the team using proper methods. Speed hackers will be punished according to current rules. If you don't agree with the team's decision or need a proof, please contact Customer Support by visiting http://crusadersoflight.link/Support.

TinyDragon

Lol thats funny. Someone prolly saw you land and you were prolly running 300mph due to that crazy lag spike ppl usually get and someone was like oh speed hacking when it was just the lag spike. 

I been seeing ppl go outside of the map in 3v3s and 5v5s where you cant hit them but they could hit you. Never bothered reporting it since they dont ban ppl or soft ban them. Now ig i can since they seem to be doing some bans now. 

Sucks to see ppl getting banned for no reason though. Thats if they are telling the truth on here and the game devs seems to make a good bit of mistakes so its completely believeable (no offense netease) lol

31 minutes ago, Crashing player said:

Sucks to see ppl getting banned for no reason though. Thats if they are telling the truth on here and the game devs seems to make a good bit of mistakes so its completely believeable (no offense netease) lol

It can't be resolved on a forum. We value player privacy and won't discuss what people are or are not doing in public. Anyone who is willing to cheat is also willing to lie. Therefore any discussion is super pointless. If people think they were banned in error they should contact CS at the link I gave above.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 5/9/2018 at 6:50 PM, Joseph said:

Video was submitted on Shemaecaps speedhacking and nothing was done. So many people have complained about ARiESWAR on this forum, nothing gets done. Players with vulgar names are reported in game, nothing gets done. Meanwhile, the rest of us log into a bug laden content and contend with speedhackers making the game unfair and read vulgar and offensive player names. But can you guess what does work, has always worked and never had bugs? THE GOBLIN MERCHANT! 

Not true gob merchant has been bugged in the past. Feb 12 a lot of people (including myself) bought gob merchant deals and never received the loot boxes. 

Edited by Dracula_X

On 5/14/2018 at 1:14 PM, Ocho said:

It can't be resolved on a forum. We value player privacy and won't discuss what people are or are not doing in public. Anyone who is willing to cheat is also willing to lie. Therefore any discussion is super pointless. If people think they were banned in error they should contact CS at the link I gave above.

Y'all CS dont work 90% of the time. At first it did. Then 2 months after the game was released it seem to stop. 

You are absoulty right. It can't be resolved on the forums but it gives a great idea of how everything works. 

Go look through all the tabs that col offers about col and check out all the responds. Col peer support tab is dead with responds. Yea sure you or someone else will first respond but never see that topic again. 

20 hours ago, Crashing player said:

Col peer support tab is dead with responds.

Peer support is for other players to provide advice on how they have resolved issues, staff will not respond there typically.

Also happened to me just after servers were down for 6 hour patch, I get Banned for speed hacking(another 6 hours).

Confused where they think I was speed hacking. Was it my patch DL speed? I'm thinking it was maybe my relentless speed buff or the one from roll..or maybe in assassination map where I can sprint.  

Whatever the case, innocent and now waiting 12 hours to play 💤

1 person likes this

Hi,

I also had my account frozen for 6 hours for speed hacking behavior.

I don’t even know enough about games and computers to hack anything, in any way.

I contacted the support team, and they basically said the technical team found evidence of speed hacking behavior on my account and punished me accordingly for it, and just apologised for my feelings. They didn’t give me any evidence of it though.

I don’t understand what happened or why they did this, as I haven’t speed hacked and don’t even know how to. And I don’t really want to continue playing a game where I am accused and punished for something that I didn’t do, and don’t even know how to do.

Its easy just tell them a random name that he is using speedhack and he got banned. They dont check it. 

We did this in guild with a little twink just to see what happens. 

My guess is that what ever method they are using to detect the speed hacking is not 100% reliable. Ie: something about the speed hacking behaviour might also be regular behaviour for an internet connection. Could be lag or ping spike related? One of our guys who got banned lags alot and it was the only thing I could put it down to. 

Two speedhackers, Sheema and Malvarage on Lavernlake server still playing after update. Good job with those bans.

Ive just been frozen for 6 hours aswell. Without any reason. Its good netease finally doing something, but youre targeting the wrong players. Well done.

Posted SS on discord of a speed hacker shooting me from underground whilst I was on raptor couldn't out run him, just arrows appearing from the floor till I died.

great speed hacking behaviour Detection there technical team. 

ARiESWAR, Shemaa, Malvarage, still using hacks, still playing and I have been VERY VOCAL about the latest Shemaa hack in the raid. I play on a God Damned iPhone, you cant add anything to it unless its from the app store and these effin yoyos suspended me for six hours (5 hours and 30 minutes longer than ARiESWAR) and Ive done NOTHING!

I want some effin proof, you show me that I hacked, show the whole effin community, I dont care because you have NOTHING but some BS tracker that dont effin work!

F**K this POS game and its money grabbing buggy azz BS! EVERYTHING you do is effin broken, damn two bit wanna be developers. Cant believe the BS that spews out of your rot filled mouths!