TobeRobert

Spambot infection

13 posts in this topic

We do regular sweeps, however on the weekend it is less regular. Best bet to let us know is to report the post. If I see reported posts on the weekend I'll usually stop in and do a clean out.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Ocho said:

We do regular sweeps, however on the weekend it is less regular. Best bet to let us know is to report the post. If I see reported posts on the weekend I'll usually stop in and do a clean out.

I mean... you take few hours to reply about such request (important as well.don t misunderstand me) and you take forever to reply to all players who are askin since months for monthly events new heroes and gear ups, or in the most of cases you don t even answer??

Wow....this is great... and....the most annoying spamming bot is yours on fb.

Edited by FairyW

16 minutes ago, FairyW said:

I mean... you take few hours to reply about such request (important as well.don t misunderstand me) and you take forever to reply to all players who are askin since months for monthly events new heroes and gear ups, or in the most of cases you don t even answer??

Wow....this is great... and....the most annoying spamming bot is yours on fb.

It's because he is community relations...he is not in charge of events or updates or whatever, correct me if I'm wrong @Ocho

Most likely he doesn't answer our complaints because he can't do anything about them, he can only ask for information and so on, he is not in control of the game.

When all we do is complain probably he already got sick of all this stuff...he simply takes all the hate for no reason, he is not to blame at all for anything.

Can t do nothin(he s not a netease employer) doesn t mean no answers. 

If you look through all the post around this part of the forum literally 99% of the people flame and harass him for thing that are not of his concern, I am sure that he always sees what we post and answers when he sees fit, not when all the dudes say they want events and updates, because he can't do that, and probably when he asks developers about these things, he is not getting legit answers.

I have worked for a company as a community relations member, and trust me, literally everyone points every hate towards you, when the only job you have is to manage some of the thing around the forum, post the news and so on.

6 hours ago, FairyW said:

I mostly answer them when I see them, if it's a reasonable time frame. Forums occupy a very small slice of my time, and while I'd love to be able to spend more time on them it just isn't in the cards at the moment. Right now I'm working with the production team to develop a better schedule and cadence for events, both the current one we're planning and moving forward into the future. I have a meeting with the team later on today, and hopefully will have some news to share later today or tomorrow. 

Spambots are a very easy question, so they get easy answers. 

1 hour ago, Ocho said:

I mostly answer them when I see them, if it's a reasonable time frame. Forums occupy a very small slice of my time, and while I'd love to be able to spend more time on them it just isn't in the cards at the moment. Right now I'm working with the production team to develop a better schedule and cadence for events, both the current one we're planning and moving forward into the future. I have a meeting with the team later on today, and hopefully will have some news to share later today or tomorrow. 

sneak peak into what will the next event you are planning be? A lot of people want Kagemasa it seems:)

Ohh no masa again... new players asking for bearded 'machete' man, or Agony

Yeah those would also be cool

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Ocho said:

Well... i d really hope this will not be the single case, and since you re all working on events cadence we d love to have news a lil bit more usually...u know, here players are askin themselves if the last event has been the VERY LAST...

Waiting for your reply later today...thanx.

Sorry, but ppl feel mocked when get zero news zero answers and zero events...

Edited by FairyW

@Ocho I hope to see this soon. The server is very quiet now. Hard to ever get a pvp match. Also, since I now gave 20k diamonds I have no reason to renew the 100 per day card. No events makes it hard to justify spending any $.

1 person likes this