Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WindWhisper

ARiESWAR STILL SPEEDHACKING!

12 posts in this topic

WHEN IS NETEASE GOING TO BAN THIS EFFIN PLAYER??????????

SERIOUSLY @Ocho and @TinyDragon, HOW MANY MORE REPORTS ON THIS GUY DO YOU NEED FOR SPEEDHACKING!?!?!?!?!?!? DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Hellsaint said:

if he is a buyer, Forget it lol

Its not about buyer or not. They have permanetly banned top spenders in the past so it must be some other reason that they dont do anything. Too much trouble? Who knows...

Posted (edited)

Seriously, This guy is still speedhacking. People are complaining about it in Faction chat right now.

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, Ocho said:

We've recently started stepping up additional enforcement. Hard to discuss however, as we don't want to give people warnings on how they are being caught.

@Ocho Care to "step up enforcement" on this guy?

Edited by Krabkakes

who uses speedhack is banned for 30 minutes, yes 30 minutes, it's not a joke

On 5/12/2018 at 5:26 PM, SkyLight said:

who uses speedhack is banned for 30 minutes, yes 30 minutes, it's not a joke

Penalties are escalating. The initial 30 minute suspension is a way of saying "Hey, we're watching you." This gives people an opportunity to realize they made a mistake and correct their behavior. It does not stay at 30 minutes if the user keeps making the same mistake.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Ocho said:

Penalties are escalating. The initial 30 minute suspension is a way of saying "Hey, we're watching you." This gives people an opportunity to realize they made a mistake and correct their behavior. It does not stay at 30 minutes if the user keeps making the same mistake.

Weird, the same people are using speedhack for months and they are still there using lol

There are a lot of videos showing people using speed hacks in survival and mining gathering. It's annoying enough to have 4 people stacked on one spot but whatever. When it get ridicoulous is when someone comes and grabs the whole large plant/deposit in 2 seconds and you get nothing.

Bg,@Ocho

@TinyDragon

Let me give some information to maybe improve the system to catch players. MY My guess is besides a program section system you probally have it do it is catching players going over a certain set threshold and or/a certian threshold for and X duration. If I'm wrong the following information still could be usefull. Based off of observations and overhearing a conversation in discord. A user prior to this new detection system would be able to speed hack freely up to a certain threshold before I assume it surpassed what the maximum values of a characters speed could be. Once that point was reached it would freeze the character in place. You guys never get positive comments so heres mine. The 30 minute auto ban is a great idea. If mistakenly banned the innocent user will be able to play in 30 minutes. You could of just done a strait up ban in which the same user would have to wait for support to hear and go over their case. All of you know how short or long that could be give them credit for that. Now there are several bugs such as cargo quests where if you drop connection on our end for example sometimes the character will dismount and run at beyond godmode speeds potentially making several innocent users a target. The 2 main speed hackers  that truly cause the community frustratation sre getting around being detected by simply knowing the boundaries. The one player has been doing it for several months without detection. They most likey tested on alts that X vaule is too much X vaule is too long ect. Their mains are not just using it in survival and assasian yo say the least. I wont mention names but the two players you see complained about the most one of them has at least 20 alts. A character ban would hurt but not fix the issue for our server at least. An IP ban needs to take place. I hope this gave you guys some insight from ingame pn jow to tweak the detection system rather then telling ban. Thank you. @EMpulse

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, DarkKush said:

Bg,@Ocho

@TinyDragon

Let me give some information to maybe improve the system to catch players. MY My guess is besides a program section system you probally have it do it is catching players going over a certain set threshold and or/a certian threshold for and X duration. If I'm wrong the following information still could be usefull. Based off of observations and overhearing a conversation in discord. A user prior to this new detection system would be able to speed hack freely up to a certain threshold before I assume it surpassed what the maximum values of a characters speed could be. Once that point was reached it would freeze the character in place. You guys never get positive comments so heres mine. The 30 minute auto ban is a great idea. If mistakenly banned the innocent user will be able to play in 30 minutes. You could of just done a strait up ban in which the same user would have to wait for support to hear and go over their case. All of you know how short or long that could be give them credit for that. Now there are several bugs such as cargo quests where if you drop connection on our end for example sometimes the character will dismount and run at beyond godmode speeds potentially making several innocent users a target. The 2 main speed hackers  that truly cause the community frustratation sre getting around being detected by simply knowing the boundaries. The one player has been doing it for several months without detection. They most likey tested on alts that X vaule is too much X vaule is too long ect. Their mains are not just using it in survival and assasian yo say the least. I wont mention names but the two players you see complained about the most one of them has at least 20 alts. A character ban would hurt but not fix the issue for our server at least. An IP ban needs to take place. I hope this gave you guys some insight from ingame pn jow to tweak the detection system rather then telling ban. Thank you. @EMpulse

So that detection will also work on the ppl when they land in survival and have a crazy lag spike and be able to run extremely fast and long while will screw that player bcuz of the lag spike?? 

Only asking since that happens to me all the time while for survival. Now ig i just need to stand still and wait until lag is over 

1 hour ago, Crashing player said:

So that detection will also work on the ppl when they land in survival and have a crazy lag spike and be able to run extremely fast and long while will screw that player bcuz of the lag spike?? 

Only asking since that happens to me all the time while for survival. Now ig i just need to stand still and wait until lag is over 

I do not work for Netease nor do I know the about of their detection program. I made generalized guess. Main point of it was to possibly give them information to help tweak their program since its clear that at least the 2 largest problems across the global servers are easily working their way around it. 

1 hour ago, DarkKush said:

I do not work for Netease nor do I know the about of their detection program. I made generalized guess. Main point of it was to possibly give them information to help tweak their program since its clear that at least the 2 largest problems across the global servers are easily working their way around it. 

Ohhh okay i gotcha.