Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeilDGTyson

Cant open in game support

13 posts in this topic

On 5/3/2018 at 3:04 AM, NeilDGTyson said:

Neither the support button nor the elf works for me. I tried 2 different devices and in different maps etc. Any idea whats up?

https://streamable.com/hhkl4

Hi @NeilDGTyson! Could you please provide some details on your system? For instance, what sort of phone are you playing on?

TinyDragon

1 hour ago, TinyDragon said:

Hi @NeilDGTyson! Could you please provide some details on your system? For instance, what sort of phone are you playing on?

TinyDragon

Tried it on Samsung galaxy s6 and on a samsung tablet which i dont remember the model atm. Just figured that a few more people have the same issue while for others it works normally. Tried on both devices. Tried to clear game cashe etc nothing worked.

3 hours ago, NeilDGTyson said:

Tried it on Samsung galaxy s6 and on a samsung tablet which i dont remember the model atm. Just figured that a few more people have the same issue while for others it works normally. Tried on both devices. Tried to clear game cashe etc nothing worked.

Hi @NeilDGTyson! Thanks for the detail. We will pass along your feedback to the team.

TinyDragon

On 5/8/2018 at 0:51 AM, NeilDGTyson said:

Hi @NeilDGTyson!

Can you reach CS in game now? The team has tried CS button on Samsung  S6, and it worked well. So, if you are still experiencing this problem, please tell us, and we will see what we can do to help.

Best,

TinyDragon 

13 minutes ago, TinyDragon said:

Hi @NeilDGTyson!

Can you reach CS in game now? The team has tried CS button on Samsung  S6, and it worked well. So, if you are still experiencing this problem, please tell us, and we will see what we can do to help.

Best,

TinyDragon 

Just tried it and it didnt work. i dont think its a device matter since i tried on a different device too. Also other people that face the same issue probably have different devices too. 

Posted (edited)

d

Edited by Acklay

On 5/10/2018 at 9:28 PM, Acklay said:

d

ick:P:P