Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tartolomew

i need help on beginner guide

13 posts in this topic

so i just realize to enter mystica and other neede high end dungeon i need good gear, but to get good gear i need to enter those dungeons.

so any way to obtain good gears? is the only way for beginner to get good gear is through lvl 30 blueprints and making bunch of them until you get legendary or what

1 person likes this

I'd like to know too. Other that raid after raid in hope of getting a drop. That is if you're not in team raid and the leader does auction

yeah i mean the community is very closed, its like a capitalism between the strong and the weak, the weak couldnt grow stronger because there is no mean of help or anything to get better.

while the strong capitalize and can do high end raids etc with their own groups, we are doomed to the core.

@Stormy Arrows

Hi, poor doomed beginners. 

You get better gear through upgrading legendary equipment with material that drops in raids or teamraids. Equipment dropped in mystica can be equipped until your legendary equipment is better.

So buy or forge a legendary. Go mystica in comfortable but challenging difficulty. Go any raid and teamraid thats accessible and doable. Get important sets for your class/path. Improve most important stats. Learn the bosstactics. Find an active and supportive guild. Farm all the stuff that can increase your power and moneybag. Dont waste money. Fight for Milura and have fun.

Greetings

3 people like this

On 4/28/2018 at 0:07 PM, tartolomew said:

so i just realize to enter mystica and other neede high end dungeon i need good gear, but to get good gear i need to enter those dungeons.

so any way to obtain good gears? is the only way for beginner to get good gear is through lvl 30 blueprints and making bunch of them until you get legendary or what

I would suggest that you focus first on gems rather than gear. Get your gems to epic then diamond. If you are F2P, forget about legs at the early part of the game because even if you get them early, it will cost you a lot to upgrade them. For your gear, just use the best epics you can get from raids that you can handle. You don't need to rush to higher difficulty mystika, just do it at a level that you can handle. Even at Vicious levels you can get decent gear that you don't normally get from team raids. If you are already at a point that you're no longer getting any upgrades from the difficulty you are doing, then go higher. Small improvements is still improvement.

2 people like this

bro so i have 2 legendary equipment at grade b, should i dismantle 1 and upgrade 1 legend to A or keep both legendary? @Tranquility

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, Tranquility said:

I would suggest that you focus first on gems rather than gear. Get your gems to epic then diamond. If you are F2P, forget about legs at the early part of the game because even if you get them early, it will cost you a lot to upgrade them. For your gear, just use the best epics you can get from raids that you can handle. You don't need to rush to higher difficulty mystika, just do it at a level that you can handle. Even at Vicious levels you can get decent gear that you don't normally get from team raids. If you are already at a point that you're no longer getting any upgrades from the difficulty you are doing, then go higher. Small improvements is still improvement.

Great advice thanks!

19 hours ago, tartolomew said:

bro so i have 2 legendary equipment at grade b, should i dismantle 1 and upgrade 1 legend to A or keep both legendary? @Tranquility

Are they different gears or same? If same, dismantle one for legendary essence; If different, then keep both.

Your best bet is to join a lower guild with player's at the same place in the game. You can all progress together each week then, during raid resets and mystica resets.

Gems are super important, so continue to focus efforts there. Legendary gear will be important too, best advice I could offer to to get all legendary gear that doesn't give attack stats first and fill those slots that need attack items (Wep, Boots, Legs, Vambs, Acc, Bracelet, etc) with mystica rewards short term, as the ones that don't offer attacking stats will be much more cost-effective to level up.

It's important that you look for stats suitable for your class/build when reforging, rather than just highest score. For example a double Vitality roll on shoulders will benefit a support/tank more than intellect/strength/agility. 

1 person likes this

On 5/5/2018 at 10:05 PM, Msb said:

Your best bet is to join a lower guild with player's at the same place in the game. You can all progress together each week then, during raid resets and mystica resets.

Gems are super important, so continue to focus efforts there. Legendary gear will be important too, best advice I could offer to to get all legendary gear that doesn't give attack stats first and fill those slots that need attack items (Wep, Boots, Legs, Vambs, Acc, Bracelet, etc) with mystica rewards short term, as the ones that don't offer attacking stats will be much more cost-effective to level up.

It's important that you look for stats suitable for your class/build when reforging, rather than just highest score. For example a double Vitality roll on shoulders will benefit a support/tank more than intellect/strength/agility. 

hey so i started to assist in blazing sky team raids, its my first time, and its not cleared yet  (normal nor heroic). but i cant participate in the auction , it said i can participate until reset, why is that? i never do this team raids btw

When you join as assist, you get rewards but you can't bid.

Equipments are good but they do not have the greatest importance in the game.

In this game, you can get stronger in 2 ways: passive stats from stars and diamonds that you increase with silver and equipment that you can obtain from gold.

By doing higher difficulty raids you can obtain higher grade equipment and much better sets, that is true.

But no matter what raids you do, the amount of silver you get compared to a newbie would still be about the same.

So don't look at raids as a must but as something you should aim for while they still are hard so you have fun playing and access to the best sets possible taking into consideration your actual strength.

Look at your gear as something that slowly gets better and reforged to the statuses you need over time, but only in a small amount.

In my opinion, what makes you the strongest is, with no doubt, the amount of silver you get and how wisely you spend it.

The main thing to be concerned about are diamonds (getting level 20 diamonds will seriously boost your strength).

Once you have full lvl 20 diamonds, time to start focusing on stars.

High level stars will give you more statuses than a SS legendary 368 grade and they will do so permanently and on top of your equipment which means you can have mystica gear with 2/3 of the legendary gear strength but, with good stars, multiply this strength by 2/3/4 x.

1 person likes this

Mystica is the best starting point for improving equipment. Not often, but more than one would think, some gear from Mystica is actually better than some players legendary pieces that havent been upgraded. The biggest advantage to Mystica is the ability to get accessory and jewelry pieces with D1 bonues on them. In Brutal 1 and above, you start receiving Compasses. My advice is to save them until you get enough to purchase the Agility Star Circle (costs 15 compasses). Select a level that is challenging, but doable, or get higher level friends to carry you through. 

On my server, there are plenty of times in a week when higher level players will run a raid and take anyone with them because they just want to clear the content for bloods, fire spirits and flowers. Almost every Thursday night when Sky heroic resets, it will be run and the endgame players will shout out in team chat for players to join. Dont be afraid to respond even if your undergeared, the worst that can happen is that they kick you out, but you might get lucky and get into one of the “anyone can come” raids and dont bid on bloods, fire spirits and flowers!