FairyW

Netease here???

14 posts in this topic

3 months have passed since ocho came out with "i m coming from a meeting in netease and we discussed about eternal arena, new new events are coming"...

We had 1 gearup since that.

Why you don t shut down servers if you don t have any will to follow this game? Why you still accept payments from new players when you know that nobody will work for improve their gameplay?

You don t really feel any shame?

You will come again to tell us to wait few months more for a "new" rurik event?

You ve killed this game better than any hacker could do....

Best post of the year 2018. I agree every word that you said bro. Netease shut down the servers or improve the game. Nothing more to say.

Speak for yourself, if you cannot control your frustration this is solely your problem. There are a lot of people still playing, and rather than shutting down the servers we should prove our activity so they may eventually give us more attention.

Lol you think anyone at netease care a plume about your intent to prove that you re active and do rescue everyday?

Long story short: if dev can keep his primises, fix bugs, fix rules, make monthly events then it s all great, but if dev don t care anymore about the game, don t fix any bug NEVER, don t fix any rule since all gameplay is premerge based, don t make any monthly event, then the game is call DEAD andthey should shut it down or atleast they should place a warning on playstore for all new players so they will not spend any money on it, or keep things unchanged is called scam mocking and trolling. Western netease always do the same, release game for feed 2 or 3 years and after the game is completely left. The death of eternal arena has been crusader of light, while the chinese version of eternal arena is superpowerful, i don t get why we can t have it...

Of course i d prefer to keep play as i do with events and new things but since the bigger part of those who still play have finished everything in the game, lev90,story mode trials and so on,  the only think that can be intresting are events. No events no future so better life if servers shut down.

Many of us leftovers have been playing over 2 years and we know how netease is treading players. Goshu are you new players? Under 1 years?

No, I've been playing for a long time, but I enjoy it. And instead of being literally retarded and trying to get the game I enjoy to shut down, I try to ask for help and fix thing. 

If you don't want to play anymore,fine, just don't play anymore, but about the "omg, shut down servers" thing, speak for yourself, there are people who still enjoy.

I think we all want that netease fix things. I dont get how you understand post that fairyw send. If they would fix then its fine but if they are not planning to do it. Its the fair all to tell that so new people dont spend their money in waste. 

The game has been same state over 1 year now. I dont understand what you mean saying about we are literally retardet? Please read the post again dude.

All he frustrated people here just want to have the game shut down for some reason, instead of simply deciding to not play something that they don't like. None ever obliges you to buy anything or spend any money, you can very well play and enjoy EA without any cent. 

And surprise, I don't want the game to shut down, so I try to make stuff happen.Of course they will not do anything if like only 4-5 people are active on this forum. If we were a bigger number we would be taken more seriously.

Goshu, we used to have a bigger chat before this one. We had 1000+ chats daily. But people lost hope after 1 year. So the frustration is not just now, we have been begging each new GM before Ocho to fix the game, to no avail. So forgive your fellow players who have a different view than you.

You lost hope for what more precise...the game works as any other mobile game..it has bugs from time to time and stuff, the number of players is decreasing but that's normal. And it's only normal that I try to get more events and stuff because I enjoy playing. 

Posted (edited)

Goshu u recall me a guy called ugandacul...  or something similar.... want be right at any cost.... well.... keep it, useless ocho and useless redpanda will listen.... they say thanx to new players like you... and surprise; if netease wasn t a scammer company this forum would be very active, but it doesnt work this way.... first game, after players. No game no players. Not any group of active players will bring a dead game back if dev is a bug.

And No, there isn t a lot of people still playing this game(thanx to netease missing). You probably don t have a far idea about how many people were online at the same time 3years ago.

Edited by FairyW

So what is your problem in the end, what do you want to happen? 

Would you like the game to shut down even if there are people still enjoying it?

The only thing I wish for at the moment is to have scheduled events, like monthly, or to make it so you know the precise date of the next event.