Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LukeTC

Can't get past loading screen

5 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago I was fighting flash when I fell out of bounds and it put me off the right side of the Karenvale area and put me under ground Karenvale. I tried to look for a way out and as I was looking I fell off the map and it wouldn't allow me to teleport anywhere, join any parties, so I decided to log out to try and fix it. Now my character is bricked and suck in a loading loop since it doesn't know where to spawn my character. I tested ways to get under Karenvale manually on alts and I found a way. What's weird is when I tried it on my alt in the same place my main fell off the map my elemental mage alt was able to warp using the map so my character wasn't at risk. I've contacted support for weeks, a lot of emails. Google play and Netease refuse to give me a refund. Netease said it's a problem with my connection or my phone type. Yet all my other characters work, I have 4 accounts and 13 characters that all work just fine. I've reinstalled at least 18 times. I've cleared cache, I've cleared data. I've tried with WiFi and full 4g service from Verizon. I've tried in different locations. I've tried removing my Google account from Google play games, Google play store, and Gmail to see if it would reset me somehow when I resigned in on Crusaders of Light. Nothing works. I've asked netease to roll back my character in hopes it'll move my spawn, they ignored me. Can anyone help? 

EvoLink

Thundercall Forest 

Loading screen glitch:

Getting under Karenvale and manually falling off the map to test if it would brick my alt which it didn't:

Hello Brother this happened to me your ip must be blocked, try to use a VPN (vpn gate) mine is also blocked can only play by vpn