Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rules

Class swap poll

30 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Joseph said:

People quit playing games all the time and a current check of the classes on Laverlan Lake show 

Warriors ranked 1 thru 30 are all ABOVE 70K rating (4 above 80)

Rangers ranked 1 thru 42 are all above 70K rating (1 above 90, 4 above 80)

Paladins ranked 1 thru 11 are all above 70K rating (only 1 above 80)

Mystics ranked 1 thru 49 are all above 70K rating (6 above 80)

Elementalists only 1 above 70K (8 above 60) but this is a new class

So only 11 Paladins, not all are tanks, some are DPS, and 30 Warriors, some are Fangs, and the Rangers and Mystics are nearly equal says to me “You dont know what your talking about”. The Paladin has been out for nearly 7 months yet only total a third of amount of Warriors of those ranked 70K or higher. So this BIG CHANGE of everyone quitting their Warrior to be Templars is not the case on Laverlan Lake. There are almost exaclty the same number of Rangers as Mystics ranked 70K or higher on the server, so tell me again how all the Rangers are quitting. Explain this disparity of unbalance in classes  when in fact, its nearly the opposite of what people claim on Laverlan Lake. 

Out of all those what is their damage output? Listing pff their character rating doesnt give a good side by side comparison.

On 5/2/2018 at 10:32 AM, Leozinrj said:

Who the fk would seriously want to gear up an account for 80k rating and loss ALL the progress already made?

I felt like my warrior wasn't worth the long-haul so I made the transition to elementalist so I can retain relevancy. If you aren't comfortable with your guy, make a new guy and play it for a while

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Joseph said:

People quit playing games all the time and a current check of the classes on Laverlan Lake show 

Warriors ranked 1 thru 30 are all ABOVE 70K rating (4 above 80)

Rangers ranked 1 thru 42 are all above 70K rating (1 above 90, 4 above 80)

Paladins ranked 1 thru 11 are all above 70K rating (only 1 above 80)

Mystics ranked 1 thru 49 are all above 70K rating (6 above 80)

Elementalists only 1 above 70K (8 above 60) but this is a new class

So only 11 Paladins, not all are tanks, some are DPS, and 30 Warriors, some are Fangs, and the Rangers and Mystics are nearly equal says to me “You dont know what your talking about”. The Paladin has been out for nearly 7 months yet only total a third of amount of Warriors of those ranked 70K or higher. So this BIG CHANGE of everyone quitting their Warrior to be Templars is not the case on Laverlan Lake. There are almost exaclty the same number of Rangers as Mystics ranked 70K or higher on the server, so tell me again how all the Rangers are quitting. Explain this disparity of unbalance in classes  when in fact, its nearly the opposite of what people claim on Laverlan Lake. 

As i Said, people are quitting, If everyone who played with us since beginning were still playing, u'd alot more people above 80k rating lol

5 hours ago, Jazus said:

Out of all those what is their damage output? Listing pff their character rating doesnt give a good side by side comparison.

Of course there will be some disparity in damage output with those probably nearer to the top of the list then those closer to the bottom, but what I displayed proves that not all the Warriors and Rangers are quitting, and Palys are taking over tanking duties and Mystics are the only chosen DPS class. As a matter of fact, three guilds dominate the top of all the lists I provided, Phoenix, Imperium and Aftermath. All three are very active raiding guilds so I would suspect that everyone is getting a nice piece of the pie.

By everyone getting a nice piece of the pie you mean just players in those three guild?