Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rules

Class swap poll

33 posts in this topic

This is a poll to see how many people are supporting class swap.

Please vote by typing “Yes I support” or “ no I’m against class swap” 

Share this topic on your discord and let’s get everyone’s vote

Nope, I don’t want having a game with 90% palas and eles

1 person likes this

When this class swap talk started it was February. Here it is two months later on April 19th, and youre still crying for a class swap. In that two months time, you could have already leveled a new class and depending on your guild and friends, geared them up. Dont say it canot be done, I have a level 55 Mystic with four pieces of legendary already and hes only a week old. He gets his daily field boss and ruler kills, lords and carried thru on illusionists. Two days ago, he was in Sky Heroic and cleared first two bosses.

In a week.

Youve had two months.

1 person likes this

Hells to the no im against class swap. 

Unless it cost 15,000 crystals then maaaybe. That way gonna drain you of gold and or gonna make you spend that money to do it. Not everyone will be able to do that. 

1 person likes this

no I’m against class swap

1 person likes this

Yes!

These people saying no are ALL mystics and pallys for sure!!

1 person likes this

On 19/04/2018 at 11:31 AM, Joseph said:

When this class swap talk started it was February. Here it is two months later on April 19th, and youre still crying for a class swap. In that two months time, you could have already leveled a new class and depending on your guild and friends, geared them up. Dont say it canot be done, I have a level 55 Mystic with four pieces of legendary already and hes only a week old. He gets his daily field boss and ruler kills, lords and carried thru on illusionists. Two days ago, he was in Sky Heroic and cleared first two bosses.

In a week.

Youve had two months.

Who the fk would seriously want to gear up an account for 80k rating and loss ALL the progress already made?

31 minutes ago, Leozinrj said:

Yes!

lol True. i thought class swap would be bad at first but now i realized, people needs class swap. i knw swapping will cost, just hope they make it low priced so all people can afford whoever gonna swap. 

4 hours ago, Leozinrj said:

Yes!

I dropped my pala and now I'm ele, I don't want to see 100k rating elemental dominating the server while others are at 60k :)

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Leozinrj said:

Who the fk would seriously want to gear up an account for 80k rating and loss ALL the progress already made?

So let me ask.....is YOUR character at 80K rating? Im aware there are 80K rated toons on servers, but its not as many as you may think. Secondly, if you played a toon that you didnt like up to 80K rating, would most likely mean you also opened your wallet, well, wouldnt that be considered stupid on your part?

1 person likes this

I support class swap. There would be less need for it if classes were balanced properly, but if you loose a member and their role needs to be filled, class swap will make it easier.

There are too many quality of life issues in this game which is why so many people are quitting. For example our server has already merged and we need another!

Alot people stopping on Laverlan cause Pally can tank/dps/heal and Mystics can Heal/dps and Warrior and ranger can only dps...

Give us the damn class swap, china server already have It a long time Ago, wtf

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Leozinrj said:

Alot people stopping on Laverlan cause Pally can tank/dps/heal and Mystics can Heal/dps and Warrior and ranger can only dps...

Oh rangers quit coz palas do the same dps?? hahahahah that's a new one

19 hours ago, Leozinrj said:

And what happened on Chinese server? No balance anymore: Only paladins, elementals an healer mystics running around. 

Better to just balance put the classes as best as they can. 

1 person likes this

On 5/6/2018 at 10:39 AM, Leozinrj said:

People quit playing games all the time and a current check of the classes on Laverlan Lake show 

Warriors ranked 1 thru 30 are all ABOVE 70K rating (4 above 80)

Rangers ranked 1 thru 42 are all above 70K rating (1 above 90, 4 above 80)

Paladins ranked 1 thru 11 are all above 70K rating (only 1 above 80)

Mystics ranked 1 thru 49 are all above 70K rating (6 above 80)

Elementalists only 1 above 70K (8 above 60) but this is a new class

So only 11 Paladins, not all are tanks, some are DPS, and 30 Warriors, some are Fangs, and the Rangers and Mystics are nearly equal says to me “You dont know what your talking about”. The Paladin has been out for nearly 7 months yet only total a third of amount of Warriors of those ranked 70K or higher. So this BIG CHANGE of everyone quitting their Warrior to be Templars is not the case on Laverlan Lake. There are almost exaclty the same number of Rangers as Mystics ranked 70K or higher on the server, so tell me again how all the Rangers are quitting. Explain this disparity of unbalance in classes  when in fact, its nearly the opposite of what people claim on Laverlan Lake. 

1 person likes this