LECiUS

WHERE THE F IS CLASS SWAP?

12 posts in this topic

Where is the fking class swap? This is totally unfair. 

1 person likes this

I fking quit this **** game. Worst developers ever

2 people like this

They don't want to repeat the same mistake again.

3 people like this

Class swap happened on China server and it broke all balance (or what’s left of it). You have only Paladin Tanks, Pyro Eles and Healers running around and nothing else.

53 minutes ago, Elemmaciltur said:

Class swap happened on China server and it broke all balance (or what’s left of it). You have only Paladin Tanks, Pyro Eles and Healers running around and nothing else.

What else do you need?? Got the heals still. Got the class that does most damge and still got a tank. Dont see a problem here lol. 

The problem as pointed out in another thread is that it would kill the economy and market. What would happen to the people who now get legendary drops for other classes. Oh no rangers left so my leg Sash/weapon/helm is going to sit on the AH for months without any sale. 

Lol if its that bad on china maybe they should do some damn class balancing. pretty obivious classes are fkd up when everyone swaps from them and the classes die completely. this games going to die in a few more months bet on it. They havent even addressed these complaints acting oblivious to the class issues. The games top spenders are the older classes tell me im wrong lol

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Zentax said:

The problem as pointed out in another thread is that it would kill the economy and market. What would happen to the people who now get legendary drops for other classes. Oh no rangers left so my leg Sash/weapon/helm is going to sit on the AH for months without any sale. 

Guess your getting leg essence then lmao

Think im just going to start looking for another game im over this bs. @Ocho @TinyDragon @RedPanda expect to see classes start dying with updates like this giving the class people are saying is op a special set from team raid.

6 hours ago, AWarrior said:

Guess your getting leg essence then lmao

Yea I don't need any more leg essence at this stage. 

1 person likes this