Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NopeKnight

Update?

21 posts in this topic

Please give your gamers a heads up before closing down the game. No reply here, facebook, or in-game. 

3 hours ago, NopeKnight said:

Please give your gamers a heads up before closing down the game. No reply here, facebook, or in-game. 

We've got no plans to close down Tome. No worries on that score.

Thank you for your reply Ocho. Is there an update for this month's event?

On 4/17/2018 at 2:08 PM, NopeKnight said:

Thank you for your reply Ocho. Is there an update for this month's event?

We are planning for an event in May.

Thanks,
Ocho

Thanks for getting back to me. Tome of the Sun is really a one-of-a-kind app that appeals to players like me who doesn't want a time consuming game, but it's complex enough to keep me entertained. I've been playing at least 2+ years starting from Specter server (before the big merge), to Storm server, and now I'm in Dragoon server. It would be nice to see Tome thrive with new players, but unfortunately I'm seeing the opposite where many long time players like myself are either quitting or have already quit and it seems like there's a decline in new players in Dragoon server.

I'm also noticing the lack of updates/replies in the Tome of the Sun Facebook website - this isn't a complaint, but more of a concern. I'm trying to spread the good news to my clan mates and other players in my server that you an Admin is responding to my questions. It's been increasingly harder to get a response from feedback in game, but I'm only one person. I understand that Netease can only do so much and will focus on apps that are generating more monies. I also understand that there is a Chinese version of Tome of the Sun with much more content. It would be amazing to experience some of the new content in the near future, and hopefully maybe with a new promotion along with new content it can attract new players and convince some of the old players to come back.

I'm sure it's much more complex than what I'm writing, and Netease has their own timeline in terms of how they want to progress with Tome. Please let us know if there is anything the players can do to "grab" Netease's attention that there are still some players that genuinely love to play this game. 

On 4/23/2018 at 0:58 PM, Ocho said:

We are planning for an event in May.

Thanks,
Ocho

Any update on this? Players are getting a bit antsy without an event for over a month. Thank you.

2 hours ago, NopeKnight said:

Any update on this? Players are getting a bit antsy without an event for over a month. Thank you.

Next week. :)

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Ocho said:

Woot! I'll pass on the good news to everyone. Thank you for replying.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dame boss world?

Sever Na Dragoon. 

class  duelist  (name in game:  Cochise) Dame boss World 1 turn = 10m

How do? hic i think hack dame boss

1 Duelist do not

Edited by BoTit

On 5/5/2018 at 11:29 AM, NopeKnight said:

Woot! I'll pass on the good news to everyone. Thank you for replying.

Thank you Nope Knight and I think we should have a group to exchage , talk or discuss about this game . Hope you reply soon

1 person likes this

I'm not good at English! But I have something to say, in the game there is a hacking world in the world, a character swordsman named Cochise in the Na-Dragoon server do this, because he hit a 10 million times hit

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Daile said:

Thank you Nope Knight and I think we should have a group to exchage , talk or discuss about this game . Hope you reply soon

Sure, feel free to throw up any questions on a new post and I'll try to answer them as best as I can. 

Edited by NopeKnight
Spelling errors

11 hours ago, BoTit said:

I'm not good at English! But I have something to say, in the game there is a hacking world in the world, a character swordsman named Cochise in the Na-Dragoon server do this, because he hit a 10 million times hit

If you have an in-game issue I would contact a GM. Not sure if accusing someone of hacking without any proof on here will resolve anything. Also, I would appreciate it if you didn't derail my post - this post is about events and my opinions on Tome's current situation. Thank you.

thank you! Nope, but I have evidence every time he dame boss, I still save the photos, and I do not slander someone, I just need a clean up with everyone playing the game. ok

10 hours ago, BoTit said:

thank you! Nope, but I have evidence every time he dame boss, I still save the photos, and I do not slander someone, I just need a clean up with everyone playing the game. ok

When another player does higher damage than you, it does not give you the right to accuse them of hacking. You also accused me of hacking as well - I believe something along the lines of using a skill level 200 hack (not sure what that means and why you think I'm hacking). Like I said in my previous comment, please send a feedback to a GM if you have any issues. Accusing people of hacking is not edifying and it certainly isn't going to solve any issues you have. I too would like to clean up all the negativity within the game as well. If you agree, I would appreciate it if you changed your knight's alt's name (Dad-of-Nope) to something else. Thank you.

1 person likes this

On 9/5/2018 at 9:44 PM, NopeKnight said:

When another player does higher damage than you, it does not give you the right to accuse them of hacking. You also accused me of hacking as well - I believe something along the lines of using a skill level 200 hack (not sure what that means and why you think I'm hacking). Like I said in my previous comment, please send a feedback to a GM if you have any issues. Accusing people of hacking is not edifying and it certainly isn't going to solve any issues you have. I too would like to clean up all the negativity within the game as well. If you agree, I would appreciate it if you changed your knight's alt's name (Dad-of-Nope) to something else. Thank you.

I need you, no friends I feel not interested

On 5/5/2018 at 0:12 AM, Ocho said:

I think you should upgrade the game to level 100 or add more events. We look forward to it

Percebi que tem mensagens do jogo sendo transmitida no chat global apontando que tem eventos ativos, porém não tem. Poderia arrumar isso?

Obrigado.

Por que os eventos periódicos estão demorando tanto para chegar?