Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avaclon

Refining forged Earings/Accessory/Bracelet

17 posts in this topic

Anyone out there managed to get D1 with refining on forged Earings/Accessory/Bracelet?

Is it possible? or is it a hidden thing that you can't get d1 on them?

On forged jewelery/accessory items, I think its restricted to D0

A lot of people have tried. So far there is no evidence that D1 roll is possible.

11 hours ago, Avaclon said:

That is just stupid

from the start crafted legendaries were only intended to have D0, i can't see how that is stupid.

It's already a huge help they swapped a few d0 sets to d1 sets making you able to transfer sets into your crafted legendaries BUT THE TRUTH IS, you weren't supposed to at start to force you to get exquisite legendaries and spend money, as they need to earn money same as any other game company.

It's already a huge help to get the d1 rolls on most of the items (i'll say it again, that was implemented only a few months after the game started, i had several crafted legendaries i did not use as i could only get d0), so i think it's more than fair they kept the initial idea of making you spend more gold (ultimately promoting you spending real money for it) is more than fair.

They are a game company running a business, not a soup kitchen where you come to get what you want for free 

Crafted earring, bracelet, and accessory are pretty rare as is. Personally never have seen a lvl 30 bp for any of those since last September but haven't really tried I guess. Tank pally would love an earring.

is there any way to get lv 30 bracelet? I have no idea where to find it

On 4/18/2018 at 10:29 PM, Dracula_X said:

Crafted earring, bracelet, and accessory are pretty rare as is. Personally never have seen a lvl 30 bp for any of those since last September but haven't really tried I guess. Tank pally would love an earring.

Earring and Accessory L30 blueprints are not rare. They drop in Heroic versions of Scar Plains, Dire Galleon, Ancestral Altar, Goblint Camp but with one condition - your character level has to be 30 - 39. So if you are playing the alts game, you will see them very often as drops.

Crafting legendary from that of course is another thing. But no different than crafting legendary from any other L30 blueprint.

Bracelet and (now) Necklace blueprints are indeed rare because they don't drop in raids for anyone. The only way to obtain them is with in-game purchase. They drop from Goblin boxes.

1 person likes this

On 4/27/2018 at 2:48 AM, Esrun said:

Earring and Accessory L30 blueprints are not rare. They drop in Heroic versions of Scar Plains, Dire Galleon, Ancestral Altar, Goblint Camp but with one condition - your character level has to be 30 - 39. So if you are playing the alts game, you will see them very often as drops.

Crafting legendary from that of course is another thing. But no different than crafting legendary from any other L30 blueprint.

Bracelet and (now) Necklace blueprints are indeed rare because they don't drop in raids for anyone. The only way to obtain them is with in-game purchase. They drop from Goblin boxes.

This are great info.

However, one thing i might need to chip in some 

I got a guildie who got earring bp from brutal ele and got leggy from forging 2 of em.

So it may dropped from ele maybe? 

6 hours ago, Cimegs5088 said:

I got a guildie who got earring bp from brutal ele and got leggy from forging 2 of em.

nope never seen one

Elemental lords, illusionist lords, and tribal chieftains only drop ring and pendant bps (and meteorites) as far as I know. I may be wrong about that however.

On 7/10/2018 at 5:35 AM, Cimegs5088 said:

I call BS on this. I see a lot of people spreading this misinformation and others believing it and doing these lords in hopes of obtaining the Necklace bp. Of course it never happens.

On 7/11/2018 at 9:18 PM, Esrun said:

I call BS on this. I see a lot of people spreading this misinformation and others believing it and doing these lords in hopes of obtaining the Necklace bp. Of course it never happens.

As @Esrun said, lords drop pendant and ring only. Earring blueprints can be dropped from normal heroic raids (sp,dg,aa and gc) and i believe amulets (not sure though) do as well if the characters are in between lvl 35 -39.

Necklace blueprints can only be obtained via goblin deals, there are a few that give accessory epic blueprints which can contain necklaces.

Cheers

On 7/12/2018 at 4:18 AM, Esrun said:

Sigh, i didn't.. unless of course my guildie cheated us all. But we were there when he got the bp (as he said) and crafted and proc leggy. 

I was only trying to share what i know. :\ as if i get anything in return zzz

I've been able to craft legendary earrings/bracelet/necklace from purple lvl 30 bp. I get them from the goblin offer and I get a very good craft %. Out of about 8 BP's i've crafted 3. No u cannot roll out of D0 so the problem I had as heals was finding good D0 to put in since i lose the slot for my other heals sets. went with blood thirst and called it a day. lol..