Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avaclon

Refining forged Earings/Accessory/Bracelet

7 posts in this topic

Anyone out there managed to get D1 with refining on forged Earings/Accessory/Bracelet?

Is it possible? or is it a hidden thing that you can't get d1 on them?

On forged jewelery/accessory items, I think its restricted to D0

A lot of people have tried. So far there is no evidence that D1 roll is possible.

11 hours ago, Avaclon said:

That is just stupid

from the start crafted legendaries were only intended to have D0, i can't see how that is stupid.

It's already a huge help they swapped a few d0 sets to d1 sets making you able to transfer sets into your crafted legendaries BUT THE TRUTH IS, you weren't supposed to at start to force you to get exquisite legendaries and spend money, as they need to earn money same as any other game company.

It's already a huge help to get the d1 rolls on most of the items (i'll say it again, that was implemented only a few months after the game started, i had several crafted legendaries i did not use as i could only get d0), so i think it's more than fair they kept the initial idea of making you spend more gold (ultimately promoting you spending real money for it) is more than fair.

They are a game company running a business, not a soup kitchen where you come to get what you want for free 

Crafted earring, bracelet, and accessory are pretty rare as is. Personally never have seen a lvl 30 bp for any of those since last September but haven't really tried I guess. Tank pally would love an earring.