Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beancurd

Legendary from this weeks lucky draw

9 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me if the legends from this weeks lucky draw are exquisite? And also are they able to be sold?  Thanks 

This may be why I'm suddenly seeing people with 15 Alts join 40 man raids,, 

If I'm not mistaken , Gracious Mega Box rewards given at before the elemental class release , the rewards from these box was not exquisite , i believe this one may be random drop like %50 chance ex. / %50 chance crafted one.

3 hours ago, beancurd said:

This may be why I'm suddenly seeing people with 15 Alts join 40 man raids,, 

Why would someone have 15 alts in a 40 man raid when you only need your two daily lucky draw tickets?

1 person likes this

On 4/17/2018 at 6:36 AM, WindWhisper said:

Why would someone have 15 alts in a 40 man raid when you only need your two daily lucky draw tickets?

maybe for the extra gold they can earn from anywhere lol but i am happy with one char :)

On 4/17/2018 at 1:49 AM, God Like said:

If I'm not mistaken , Gracious Mega Box rewards given at before the elemental class release , the rewards from these box was not exquisite , i believe this one may be random drop like %50 chance ex. / %50 chance crafted one.

this was implemented in the game before that (event of levelling up from 45 to 55) path to legend box.

In those boxes, there were gracious megaboxes with exquisite legendaries in them.

it got changed when they made that a reward for everyone, as it would flood the market with exquisite legendaries. 

Instead of making bound exquisites, they made crafted (as they are bound from start)

i believe the boxes from the lucky draw are the same as the path to legend box and not from the call to arms event rewards, so they should be exquisite