Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SkyLight

Speedhack everywhere! RIP COL!

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

People using alt characters (using speedhack) to collect ore and plants, doing dungeons and survival...

I will not spend my time filming or taking screenshot, netease will not do ANYTHING !  Impunity has won!

 

Laverlan_Lake_UTC-3

Edited by SkyLight
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruins the fking game. Huge fan of the pvp map. Not so much PvE. Took over my sister char, have been playing since last year. Yeah, lots of individuals with their alts online. Suxs on pvp maps, lol. Speed hackers really fks me off during survival matches. No wonder she quit. Didn't want to start a new char. It is what it is. Just to many online to report. Most don't have the brain power to name their alts different name from their mains... lol. I'll still play, but, yeah ... I feel ya pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just like they DONT DO ANYTHING about players names, either. Like the OP, I play on Laverlan Lake and have to see that annoying “Flappy****” running around, STILL. Whats even worse is that the nimwit has cartoon drawings of dix on his frends page. 

Strangely, the bad word filter works on this stupid forum (notice the stars replacing the word in the above players name) but not in the naming filter of their product.

Edited by WindWhisper
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too many bugs, exploits, lack of support for this game, random compensation I have ever seen in a game, which is why I choose NOT to pay a single dime to this company. Never seen a gaming company as bad as this. Suxs to be them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 14/4/2018 at 1:20 PM, Fusion said:

too many bugs, exploits, lack of support for this game, random compensation I have ever seen in a game, which is why I choose NOT to pay a single dime to this company. Never seen a gaming company as bad as this. Suxs to be them.

 

So keep playing for free and stop complaining or just quit. Simple as that. 

 

Edited by NeilDGTyson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 9:50 PM, NeilDGTyson said:

 

So keep playing for free and stop complaining or just quit. Simple as that. 

 

people don't complain, people shares their feelings in that. showing wiseness will fool ya. don't do that. it forums, people comesa here to say what they want or what they like. devs didn't make u admin yet so shush :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/4/2018 at 6:24 AM, Hellsaint said:

people don't complain, people shares their feelings in that. showing wiseness will fool ya. don't do that. it forums, people comesa here to say what they want or what they like. devs didn't make u admin yet so shush :)

 

I do the same...come here and say what i want or what i like so why u complain about that?;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just notice something weird... there is 1 guy in my server like spending all his time to mining an ore, after a couple of hour mining ores he is just re login or something like that and then going back to mining again its happening over and over again, and one of my guildies told to us that we can use some program to mining its like auto clicker. is this program illegal or legal?  what kind of guy that could mining for more than 1 hours and keep calm not getting bored? even I cant mining ore for a long time I will getting bored because of that.

I've sent some evidence including videos and screenshots to them and I havent get any response from them about those guys.

and bug is one of their biggest problem for example skill bug this is so annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of cheaters in the game using various ways of doing it wtfdude, hopefully NetEase is starting to crack down, we don't need tons of alts clogging the servers giving people unfair advantage using cheats.  Ban them all!   I want to see more crying on the forums about how the little brother used the account and stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who is banned for using speedhack, is banned for 30 MINUTES

 

ahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wtfdude said:

I just notice something weird... there is 1 guy in my server like spending all his time to mining an ore, after a couple of hour mining ores he is just re login or something like that and then going back to mining again its happening over and over again, and one of my guildies told to us that we can use some program to mining its like auto clicker. is this program illegal or legal?  what kind of guy that could mining for more than 1 hours and keep calm not getting bored? even I cant mining ore for a long time I will getting bored because of that.

I've sent some evidence including videos and screenshots to them and I havent get any response from them about those guys.

and bug is one of their biggest problem for example skill bug this is so annoying.

Using autoclicker is not a hack, ppl just go outside to do something, leaving their characters on large spots with autoclicker on.  Is not a hack because you don't use additional program to profit, is simple auto mouse clicking. Is annoying for my also when I'm spending my stamina to grab just small and medium spots, but still is not a hack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0