Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonard

Steam login error

9 posts in this topic

Good morning sir/mam, there has been another error with the logging in using steam. It logged me out automatically yesterday when i tried to re open it, it always said that logging in but it wont let me go through the character phase. Please check this matter cuz this will cause another problem for the problems. Thank you!

I am also unable to log in via Steam. Seems to have happened with the latest update. 

I tried to use the Facebook Gameroom, but it wont even get past the NetEase splash screen, but all other games on there work.

I am only able to log in/play the game on my phone.

I'm also having issues right now. I was afk about 40 mins, then game automatically closed. I tried to run the game again on steam and it just says logging in. Please fixed this ASAP, this happened like 3 weeks ago, i wasn't able to do my dailiy quest/event twice and all we got as compensation was "2k gold". Really? That's just for the daily gold chest. It would be better if we got the tickets from online rewards instead.

Still not able to get on via Steam.

Earlier I was getting an error that it could not connect to the server.

Now I am getting an error that says Unable to enter the game. Cause of error, 8.

Posted (edited)

Still not working. Please fix ASAP. Preferably before reset so you guys don’t have to compensate me for some level 70 advanced blueprints, the minimum 100k gold I miss from raid reset, etc etc

@TinyDragon @Ocho

Edited by ewnecks

Hello, everyone. This appears to be a Steam issue, not a Crusaders of Light one. We have no control over their service but hopefully it will be resolved soon!

-EMpulse

Posted (edited)

Thank you!:) Working now

Edited by ewnecks