Ocho

Crusaders of Light Launch Dates Announced!

22 posts in this topic

Get ready to play!

Crusaders of Light is launching July 13 on the App Store and July 20 on Google Play. But that’s not all! We’re also releasing Crusaders of Light on the PC this Summer, available through Facebook Gameroom. Play on mobile and PC, and switch between them whenever you choose!

We’re also adding a new tier to pre-registration, and if YOU unlock enough points we’re going to throw a 400K Fastest Dungeon Raid Competition. Check out the Pre-registration page for more details.

http://Crusadersoflight.link/preregister

Oh come oooon!! I am so excited but i cant help not to mention that since this is a cross-platform it will be very unfair for the android users....we are gonna be left behind by 1 week....and actually the 1st week which is the most important for establishing a guild in the first spots...😑😑😑

1 person likes this

Yeah gotta agree, really unfair to android users. In 1 week, we will be level 1 whilst others will be already at 40 by then. They will get first opportunity for everything. Especially "first kill" achievements and stuff. Really hope you reconsider the launch dates 

As you might see... as an android user and a strong believer in this game... I find it not only unfair but repulsive to even think about a possible competition. Not only will the android users be left behind in the initial start of this global launch(if I'm correct that there will be cross-platform). Android users now also have the chance to miss out on a fun and highstake competition. This just makes me simply give up the game. You can call me weak or whatever... but that's my opinion. Just wanted to express my feelings. And lets be honest... like some ios users will (easily) have the money to pay their route to the top. 

Edited by AndroidUser

27 minutes ago, AndroidUser said:

As you might see... as an android user and a strong believer in this game... I find it not only unfair but repulsive to even think about a possible competition. Not only will the android users be left behind in the initial start of this global launch(if I'm correct that there will be cross-platform). Android users now also have the chance to miss out on a fun and highstake competition. This just makes me simply give up the game. You can call me weak or whatever... but that's my opinion. Just wanted to express my feelings. And lets be honest... like some ios users will (easily) have the money to pay their route to the top. 

Hey just to point out a few things. If you already have the game installed you will just have to choose the new server on starting screen. So you will be able to play at 13th too. Those dates are for the game being available on the stores. 

About the competition...first lets see if they reach 10 million pre-reg points to unlock it....then we will have to see when that promotional period starts and how long it will last. If i assume right the raid they talk about is fort heroic. People on AU server arent anywhere close to clear it after 2-3 months so this is still very unclear. Lets keep our positive thoughts for now :) 

1 minute ago, NeilDGTyson said:

Hey just to point out a few things. If you already have the game installed you will just have to choose the new server on starting screen. So you will be able to play at 13th too. Those dates are for the game being available on the stores. 

About the competition...first lets see if they reach 10 million pre-reg points to unlock it....then we will have to see when that promotional period starts and how long it will last. If i assume right the raid they talk about is fort heroic. People on AU server arent anywhere close to clear it after 2-3 months so this is still very unclear. Lets keep our positive thoughts for now :) 

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I hope this will be the case. And now you mentioned it it makes perfect sense. Guess I can hype it up again :). And the competition is a chance. Idk if 10 million points will be reached(average half million people on a 20 pointsystem if not more). For now I'll excuse my previous post and if needed will/can be deleted.

4 minutes ago, AndroidUser said:

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I hope this will be the case. And now you mentioned it it makes perfect sense. Guess I can hype it up again :). And the competition is a chance. Idk if 10 million points will be reached(average half million people on a 20 pointsystem if not more). For now I'll excuse my previous post and if needed will/can be deleted.

Lets just say it definetly will be... :D 

Is it true some people have received their registration rewards?

3 hours ago, Arok said:

Is it true some people have received their registration rewards?

Ocho said in a comment they will be sent out on launch day so i guess its not true.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, AndroidUser said:

21 hours ago, NeilDGTyson said:

yes but its looks like the company rule is that as android user you are a 2nd class user.

what comes next?

in future the IOS clients will be updated weeks before android?

think about it. 

7 minutes ago, nienna said:

yes but its looks like the company rule is that as android user you are a 2nd class user.

what comes next?

in future the IOS clients will be updated weeks before android?

think about it. 

I know what you are meaning to say. But you cant assume right away. Let's just wait and see for ourselves how things will go. And ofcourse we hope that things will go as smooth as possible :).

Ps: it wouldn't be logical to update ios before android as they both play in the same server and the maintenances so far have done just that for both os at the same time :).

Edited by AndroidUser

2 hours ago, AndroidUser said:

Ps: it wouldn't be logical to update ios before android as they both play in the same server and the maintenances so far have done just that for both os at the same time :).

its same as logical or unlogical to make 2 different release dates for IOS and android 

Kind of understand the reasoning behind the week extra wait for android

Can't find the post, but I think someone mentioned that because Android is open source, their is increase in vulnerability chance. So the extra week for android is so the devs can patch all the *known* backdoor routes into the game data so their isn't a mod released within a week of global launch. 

This not guarantee, just an assumption. 

1 hour ago, R0sers said:

Kind of understand the reasoning behind the week extra wait for android

Can't find the post, but I think someone mentioned that because Android is open source, their is increase in vulnerability chance. So the extra week for android is so the devs can patch all the *known* backdoor routes into the game data so their isn't a mod released within a week of global launch. 

This not guarantee, just an assumption. 

make no sense because the android client on AU is still online and with that version you can go online on new sever on 13 th. so you need on 13th a batched AU version. 

I think and I'm not sure. But it might not have to do with the game source or anything but more with the service that provides the app. It could be that they have different arrangements with apple than with android. Which could be the reason in different launch dates. But then again I could be wrong and it could be any other cause. Easiest way would be if it's clarified by a insider like ocho or redpanda :). So let's wait as it is still quite early :p. 

Why not global release both on the 20th then?  It keeps everyone on the same start date.  Just mho

hello @Ocho @RedPanda I guess you guys already anticipated that a lot of AU players will transfer in the new servers. In AUs current state its safe to assume that the number of players are decreasing and might fall dramatically when global release comes. Would it be possible for us to change server individually or merge server perhaps if that happens? A lot of players are concerned with AUs future.

On 22/06/2017 at 4:13 PM, NeilDGTyson said:

Oh come oooon!! I am so excited but i cant help not to mention that since this is a cross-platform it will be very unfair for the android users....we are gonna be left behind by 1 week....and actually the 1st week which is the most important for establishing a guild in the first spots...😑😑😑

Neil we have install in apkpure already right?  So why we need in google play?  

4 hours ago, Legion said:

Neil we have install in apkpure already right?  So why we need in google play?  

we dont. 😊

35 minutes ago, Legion said:

Hahahahahahha.  Lol

Dont me niel.  Your a guild leader

😄😄

Lol i meant we dont need google play :P 

On 6/23/2017 at 5:53 PM, DocPonky said:

hello @Ocho @RedPanda I guess you guys already anticipated that a lot of AU players will transfer in the new servers. In AUs current state its safe to assume that the number of players are decreasing and might fall dramatically when global release comes. Would it be possible for us to change server individually or merge server perhaps if that happens? A lot of players are concerned with AUs future.

Server transfers are something that we have heard from the players. Right now we don't have any information about it, but we're aware of the request. We'll let you know as soon as there's information.

1 person likes this